jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So it's just like a "meet & fuck" type thing? just like small individual scenarios, not a overconnected story?
It's cool either way, just asking before I try.
yeah that's exactly what it is, the short story is tailored to the particular universe that the character is from

Reactions: tigerdiamond

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
love this game the most of all his work so far! and great start with ntr included. I hope we get Back 4 Blood, Silent Hill and Alien Isolation parody as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll take anything that gives me more Panam.

I have to admit that I do enjoy Cyberpunk 2077, I have no shame admitting it. I have finished it 4 times now. My only problem is Panam being for male MC only. I get it, they needed to split them because Kerry is gay and Judy is a lesbian so Panam and River both have to be straight, I got not being able to have everything....

Sadly, while I do adore Judy, Panam is best girl and her character ark is far better than Judy's. Judy has the best date with the diving though but Panam has best ending including being part of the overall ending on that route.

I digress, I want more Panam. I want a lesbian Panam route in Cyberpunk ... JUST GIVE ME PANAM.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes