DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
Mods my friend, mods...also is really stupid that they lock the character for gender specific.
Do we have to start the debate again? We gave examples long time ago. CP77 is just following the same route. and besides, as you mention, there is already a mod for this on nexus.

On the other hand, this game is big and ambitious; I hope the dev doesnn't die becuase of over time. Good luck and nice start.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Isn't this a bit too ambitious? Not only are there female and male options but there are like 34 different IPs with an average from my guess, 5 girls for each IP. That's 170 scenes, multiplied by 2 (because of the gender options) is a total of 340 scenes.

Do you really think that's feasible?

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Isn't this a bit too ambitious? Not only are there female and male options but there are like 34 different IPs with an average from my guess, 5 girls for each IP. That's 170 scenes, multiplied by 2 (because of the gender options) is a total of 340 scenes.

Do you really think that's feasible?
It is and isn't at the same time because it seems like the groundwork for overall game UI and stuff was done pretty much, but on the other side the dev is also making other games so there's a chance that it will be a problem when you look at the scope of this game.

Still this game is pretty much a relatively short scenarios for certain characters so it seems doable, but it will just take a long time to see the character that you want probably, even when you're patron.

As a fan of Panam i was lucky, now im waiting for yennefer. :rolleyes:

Jul 15, 2017
I have to admit that I do enjoy Cyberpunk 2077, I have no shame admitting it. I have finished it 4 times now. My only problem is Panam being for male MC only. I get it, they needed to split them because Kerry is gay and Judy is a lesbian so Panam and River both have to be straight, I got not being able to have everything....
I'm gonna be honest, i found the whole Romancing thing in Cyberpunk pretty lacking to begin with. Considering Witcher (3) and their big talk before CP2077 was released, i assumed there would be way more options, way more criteria. Not locked to one single choice each gender and sexuality(except the small flings in between). Not to mention how fast it ends once it happens you come together. Which is sad because i found the Build-Ups pretty damn good, possible one of the best in "proper" Videogames like this. (also i liked the touch of complete PoV / First-Person sexscenes.

However - one point which i give them is that they were atleast fair and consistent in their decision, not putting one or another Sexuality/Gender in geniune disadvantage. So in your argument i would trade panam for a possible lesbian route, but only if we also get judy for the straight route.

Also due i had already a similiar topic than this in another forum, for "folks" who would argue: "Yes i get that, but not everyone can be "bi"" I've yet to point out, you don't need to make everyone bi, but simply work with altered storytelling, similiar to how jackie wells past/introduction with V is altered based on what origin story you use. So - like if you play a male character/have male genitalia the girl (don't care if judy or panam) is straight (not bi) - if you play a female/female genitalia than she is lesbian. And maybe change a few nuances based on your choice to fit the narrative. In that way, everyone could be happy, we would've more options and the only arguing would be over which one is canon...
---
yeah that's exactly what it is, the short story is tailored to the particular universe that the character is from
Actually i find that quite cool. Not every H-Game needs to have a huge build up and be focused, i kinda miss the MnF light dishes, but have a plate to choose from. So far i already like this game.

Reactions: Ethernetwork
Jun 14, 2020
I have to admit that I do enjoy Cyberpunk 2077, I have no shame admitting it. I have finished it 4 times now. My only problem is Panam being for male MC only. I get it, they needed to split them because Kerry is gay and Judy is a lesbian so Panam and River both have to be straight, I got not being able to have everything....
There are mods that unlock Judy for male, as a romance option, unless you're playing on a console, then yea, rip

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
It is and isn't at the same time because it seems like the groundwork for overall game UI and stuff was done pretty much, but on the other side the dev is also making other games so there's a chance that it will be a problem when you look at the scope of this game.

Still this game is pretty much a relatively short scenarios for certain characters so it seems doable, but it will just take a long time to see the character that you want probably, even when you're patron.

As a fan of Panam i was lucky, now im waiting for yennefer. :rolleyes:
Long time is an understatement. Try several years. With the pace of 2 girls per month, that's 85 months from my estimate. In other words, 7 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ActiveShooter
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes