Argonath

May 19, 2017
just wanna say voidstar made my dreams come true with that panam scene, i remember it in the game and that whole setting was just so keen for a foot worship scene, i imagined it after it ended and it happened exactly like that, loved it, also looking forward to the stories with the other characters, especially life is strange and beyond: two souls :love:

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
just wanna say voidstar made my dreams come true with that panam scene, i remember it in the game and that whole setting was just so keen for a foot worship scene, i imagined it after it ended and it happened exactly like that, loved it, also looking forward to the stories with the other characters, especially life is strange and beyond: two souls :love:
same here brother, same here.

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
I'll take anything that gives me more Panam.

I have to admit that I do enjoy Cyberpunk 2077, I have no shame admitting it. I have finished it 4 times now. My only problem is Panam being for male MC only. I get it, they needed to split them because Kerry is gay and Judy is a lesbian so Panam and River both have to be straight, I got not being able to have everything....

Sadly, while I do adore Judy, Panam is best girl and her character ark is far better than Judy's. Judy has the best date with the diving though but Panam has best ending including being part of the overall ending on that route.

I digress, I want more Panam. I want a lesbian Panam route in Cyberpunk ... JUST GIVE ME PANAM.
You may want to check out this mod

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
hello, any new about an update?

edit: nervermind, it will be a Mass Effect update

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
It's right there on their itchio.

0.2 Changelog:
  • 400+ new renders and scenes (including animations)
  • Sex scenes in this update include: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Foot Fetish, Dominatrix, NTR (optional), Futa, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Voyeur, Blowjob, Vanilla;
  • Added a new soundtrack for the Mass Effect series composed as cover to the original soundtrack of the game.
  • Removed "NEW" from Cyberpunk in the Sci-Fi series and added it to Mass Effect instead.
  • Added text outline for quick menu options.
  • Fixed text outline for dialogue text to make it more readable in bright scenes.
  • Fixed a hyperlink issue in the credits screen.
  • Fixed credits screen not returning you to the main menu at the end.
  • Each character will have their own unique credits screen render.
  • Added Dragon Age and Arcane to the Sci-Fi series list:
rHd_Vk.jpg
  • Lots of other small QoL improvements in code.

Miabellas

Sep 23, 2019
This is a great template for a bunch of different stories, characters and themes. I wonder why nobody thought of doing something like this before :unsure:

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
This is a great template for a bunch of different stories, characters and themes. I wonder why nobody thought of doing something like this before :unsure:
Pretty sure it has been done before. I can't recall it quite now, but I've seen this sort of thing before.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes