Others Completed Sexy Beach 3 Platinum [Illusion]

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
SB3.jpg

You start on a island with a hotel. There are five girls outside who you are able to date and ultimately you are able to have sex with them.

Developer / Publisher: Illusion
Predecessor: Sexy Beach 2
Release Date: Japan - September 29, 2006
Censorship: No
Series: Sexy Beach
Language: English (Patched)
Platform: Windows
Genre: Simulation
Additional Info:

Includes:
*Sexy Beach 3 Plus - Extra Bonus Disc
*Sexy Beach 3 Gravure Add On
*Sexy Beach 3 Flash Add On
*Sexy Beach 3 Xmas Add On
*Sexy Beach 3 Valentine Add On
*Sexy Beach 3 Cosplay Add On

*Patched with English Patch 3.3
*SB3 Wizard with some ready to install mods
*Applied Mods
-All Girls Valentines Set [Clothes]
-All Girls Cosplay Set [Clothes]
-All Girls Uncnsor CG
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Parts: - - - -

Thanks

SB3 01.jpg SB3 02.jpg SB3 03.jpg SB3 04.jpg SB3 05.jpg SB3 06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
What makes this "Platinum"? As far as I know, there's SB3 and SB3 Plus. Is "Platinum" just saying they're bundled together here?

Edit: Holy shit, this Openload site is giving me 20 MB/s down without jumping through hoops or anything. This is amazing. I've literally almost just downloaded the whole thing in less time than it took to google around for what "Platinum" might mean here. :)

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
I'm a little confused regarding which exe I should use. After install, I have 3 directories, each with several exes. Does it matter at all, or all launch the same thing?

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
I'm a little confused regarding which exe I should use. After install, I have 3 directories, each with several exes. Does it matter at all, or all launch the same thing?
Edited:

Sexy Beach 3.exe is the original Game, Sexy Beach 3 Plus is the expansion pack with Add Ons and SB3 Wizzard.exe is for the Mods.

Sexy Beach Gravure.exe contains the Love Memory, I guess everything is collected there once you unlock clothes, poses, etc. you can read for more info.

I recommend the Sexy Beach 3 Plus than the original game.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thank for upload pity it not on usable file server like nopyright.com or alike I would be here for days on openload so I will give it a miss thank you though

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
if you ever have lags in illusion games you are probably using windows 10 and need this
Honestly, lags there's even if you have Windows 7 (my case, of course) XD
Because for example Artificial Academy 2 and even Sexy Beach Premium Resort (especially this one), from time to time they lags so much! But when it comes to Honey Select, for example, it doesn't lag at all because at least somehow it's optimized decently. So if for Windows 10 that is a good solution, that' awesome, but honesly it doesn't matter because if a game it's not optimized at the best of his possibility, even the greatest setup - or solutions - can do nothing with these types of games XD

(And I'm not writing this for... who knows what, but currently I've an Nvidia gtx 970 4Gb and an i5 (3.4 ghz, that could be easily overclocked) with 8Gb of RAM. Nonetheless, it lags XD)

Dec 20, 2016
Edit: Holy shit, this Openload site is giving me 20 MB/s down without jumping through hoops or anything. This is amazing. I've literally almost just downloaded the whole thing in less time than it took to google around for what "Platinum" might mean here. :)
Haha I liked this comment just for the edit, sorry I just wanted to let you know you made me laugh :)

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
It's... umm... a little worrisome that I can say that this game was part of my teenhood. Together with Battle Raper 2. And RapeLay. Illusion has been an influence on my persona... good or bad, I don't dare consider. :confused: Anyway, I'm as pervert as I'm lazy. :coldsweat: Can we expect a torrent? o_O

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
It's... umm... a little worrisome that I can say that this game was part of my teenhood. Together with Battle Raper 2. And RapeLay. Illusion has been an influence on my persona... good or bad, I don't dare consider. :confused: Anyway, I'm as pervert as I'm lazy. :coldsweat: Can we expect a torrent? o_O
I found but it only has 1 seeder though.

Reactions: LeFapman

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
The game isn't starting.

I followed the instructions, mounted it, installed direct x (even though I have it), installed net frame, installed the game. Didn't start. Restarted didn't help. Changed locale English->Japanese didn't help. The game simply doesn't want to start. I tried running the game as admin.

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
The game isn't starting.

I followed the instructions, mounted it, installed direct x (even though I have it), installed net frame, installed the game. Didn't start. Restarted didn't help. Changed locale English->Japanese didn't help. The game simply doesn't want to start. I tried running the game as admin.
Have you tried running it with Windows XP Service Pack 3 Compatibility?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Noticed a lot of hit and run downloads on the torrent file. Currently uploading to Mega. Gonna post a link to a Heavily packed and small download as soon as it finishes uploading.

Just a quick update. The upload is as slow as watching paint dry. But it's getting there...

Finally here it is.

Last edited: