Others Completed Sexy Beach 3 Platinum [Illusion]

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
This is great & all but you guys should probably start uploading Honey Select one of these days. Its easy enough to find on tors but you never know when these things go down. xp

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We do have a basic honey select thread here..

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
What makes this "Platinum"? As far as I know, there's SB3 and SB3 Plus. Is "Platinum" just saying they're bundled together here?

Edit: Holy shit, this Openload site is giving me 20 MB/s down without jumping through hoops or anything. This is amazing. I've literally almost just downloaded the whole thing in less time than it took to google around for what "Platinum" might mean here. :)
thanks for making that edit really loved how it was done in like 5 mins total

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
Noticed a lot of hit and run downloads on the torrent file. Currently uploading to Mega. Gonna post a link to a Heavily packed and small download as soon as it finishes uploading.

Just a quick update. The upload is as slow as watching paint dry. But it's getting there...

Finally here it is.
Thank you for uploading this to Mega, I'll just remove the Torrent link.

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
The game isn't starting.

I followed the instructions, mounted it, installed direct x (even though I have it), installed net frame, installed the game. Didn't start. Restarted didn't help. Changed locale English->Japanese didn't help. The game simply doesn't want to start. I tried running the game as admin.
I have exactly the same probleme... Did you find a solution?

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
Did you try running the game with Windows XP Service Pack 3?
Yeah, I tried XP SP3 and vista SP2, did not change anything. When I execute it, I can see the process very vriefly in the task manager, but it goes away in less than a second :/

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, I tried XP SP3 and vista SP2, did not change anything. When I execute it, I can see the process very vriefly in the task manager, but it goes away in less than a second :/
How about running the game from the root folder? By the way, what's your OS?

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
How about running the game from the root folder? By the way, what's your OS?
I've never actually used the shortcuts, and I'm on W10. It's a very new computer, so I might miss some dependencies, but I think I installed what was needed for it to run.

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
I've never actually used the shortcuts, and I'm on W10. It's a very new computer, so I might miss some dependencies, but I think I installed what was needed for it to run.
I'm on Windows 7 so..., here's a about running older programs on Windows 10. Hopefully one of them might work.

*How about ?

Last edited:

Grey88

Jul 19, 2017
@orthal Did you try running with Compatibility on Windows 7 and 8? Or have you tried all compatibility? Or have tried troubleshoot compatibility?

Bounty1

Aug 14, 2017
Not starting for me either, tried all the comp. modes.

Bummer.

Also, which one am I supposed to use anyway?
What's the difference between SB3, SB3Plus and SB3PlusG?
And then there's 3 more .exes in there.
Quite confusing

-Edit: Okay scratch the last question, info in iso explains it.
''Note: Use Sexy Beach 3 PLUS to run the game and Sexy Beach 3 Gravure to take pictures. The Sexy Beach 3 still works but there aint the addon girls that are in PLUS ;)''

-Edit 2: Okay so I fixed it. The problem was not having it installed in the default place. It apparently MUST be in C:/ILLUSION/ for it to work.

-Edit 3: Never mind, it doesn't start anymore. I give up :closedtongue:

Last edited:

Kosten07

May 15, 2017
Just want to point out that I have it installed correctly and followed each step multiple times to recheck to make sure I didn't screw up the install. The game doesn't launch. I will get the spinning mouse as it tries then nothing. When I run it in compatibility mode it gets a step further as relayed below:

(all ran as admin)
Windows 10: nothing
Comp Mode:
Windows 8: crashes and asks if it worked correctly
Windows 7: video settings change, then crashes and asks if it worked correctly
Windows XP: Windows 8: crashes and asks if it worked correctly

SexBeach3PlusG works fine without any compatibility.

Too bad, AG3, Immoral Ward, Honey Select all run fine. =(

Last edited:

geno4952

May 3, 2017
What makes this "Platinum"? As far as I know, there's SB3 and SB3 Plus. Is "Platinum" just saying they're bundled together here?

Edit: Holy shit, this Openload site is giving me 20 MB/s down without jumping through hoops or anything. This is amazing. I've literally almost just downloaded the whole thing in less time than it took to google around for what "Platinum" might mean here. :)
Not only fast but you can download multiple files at the same time..... Shazam.....

Reactions: shinonen

ONIONBUBS

Dec 10, 2017
Noticed a lot of hit and run downloads on the torrent file. Currently uploading to Mega. Gonna post a link to a Heavily packed and small download as soon as it finishes uploading.

Just a quick update. The upload is as slow as watching paint dry. But it's getting there...

Finally here it is.
Is there any way we can get instructions on how to install everything that is in the file?