Others Completed Sexy Beach 3 Platinum [Illusion]

Jul 25, 2018
Game loads up on a "now loading screen" and then crashes.

Running on Win10 with Hongfire Patch, any help?

E: Nevermind got it working

Last edited:

sith40k

Jan 3, 2020

You start on a island with a hotel. There are five girls outside who you are able to date and ultimately you are able to have sex with them.

Developer / Publisher: Illusion
Predecessor: Sexy Beach 2
Release Date: Japan - September 29, 2006
Censorship: No
Series: Sexy Beach
Language: English (Patched)
Platform: Windows
Genre: Simulation
Additional Info:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- DOWNLOAD LINKS -

OPENLOAD
- - - -

(by )

View attachment 13693 View attachment 13694 View attachment 13695 View attachment 13696 View attachment 13697 View attachment 13698

can we get theses 5 parts in mega cause they don't work when I click on them

keitaro.urashima

Feb 13, 2020
Hey guys, does anybody have the body type 5 mod from darkhound for every character in the game. i would be very thankfull if somebody could give it out.

FKO4TNR

Mar 2, 2019
does anyone have full modding tools for this game? all the links in this wiki are in HF, and HF is dead already...

PopWaterZE

Mar 14, 2020
Was anyone able to figure out how to get this game to run on windows 10? I have the same issue as some other people had with the game showing up for a split second in the task manager before stopping.

sith40k

Jan 3, 2020
GUYS JUST right click properties and got to compatibility and run in the one that suits you how I did it and runs fine I got win 10 64 bit after u install the game make a shortcut then do as I said

Reactions: Asuramaru__

Chrishino

Mar 21, 2019
I downloaded this game from another site (can play, no need to install) but seems already modded cz all the girls always naked even i choose to wear another bikini for them. Btw are this file is the original file? I mean, not modded. Just english patch

Last edited:

Leslieboy

Jul 3, 2017
I installed the game from the MEGA download link, game installed, directx too, and game started(compatibility winxp service pack3 and run as admin) but was very laggy and slow, so i put the dxd9 file from here but got the error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005).
I tried the dxd9dll from illusion website, but if i put into game directory, the game wont start only show the
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)
error. Can someone help how can i fix this?

djerikou

May 7, 2020
I don't know what did I do differently but managed to get the game running fine on my Windows 10 notebook which isn't even for gaming. I think the dll file shared in the first page to fix the lag did the trick.
Anyways, I want to share my mod collection if anyone is still reading this.
It's basically the ones included in the Platinum pack plus some personal favorites I managed to save from HongFire before it died, like body types 4 and 5 for all girls (biggers breasts) a Dizzy cosplay (from Guilty Gear) and more stuff.
I didn't save every mod out there, but I think I got all the interesting ones anyway.

If there's still people here including OP then I'll share my stuff.
Yes please do.

I installed the game from the MEGA download link, game installed, directx too, and game started(compatibility winxp service pack3 and run as admin) but was very laggy and slow, so i put the dxd9 file from here but got the error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005).
I tried the dxd9dll from illusion website, but if i put into game directory, the game wont start only show the
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)
error. Can someone help how can i fix this?
This was my experience as well. I cannot for the life of me get this to work. The farthest I can get is the 0xc0000005 error

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
In fiddled with the compatibility options, deleted the sb3_0001.mpg file and installed the directx that came with the game. And the game started. Played until I clicked to choose a location for a date. The game CTD-ed and doesn't want to start anymore.

I tried to find a hidden configuration file to delete and reset SB3 configs, but only found the crash report files.

BTW, Home Mate works perfectly with the 750151_D3D9_Artifical_Academy_2.zip file.

PopWaterZE

Mar 14, 2020
I did some digging around I found which discusses that the anniversary update for windows 10 changed the d3d9.dll file, which is the reason why a lot of the older illusion games don't work anymore. Looking further into the thread there's a link from Illusion's website that can give you an older d3d9.dll file to use in their older games, which I tested out.

I was able to get the file, but the problem I now get is the game won't even start up, I get an error message saying "The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000005). Click OK to close the application." I'm at a loss of where to go from here, any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE:
The power of horny should not be underestimated, I kept trying to find solutions and finally found one. I found this video: and downloaded the files in the description and tried them all out. The first one worked, while the others either gave the same error as before, or crashed on launch. I grabbed the D3D9.dll file from dgVoodooWIP58 -> MS -> x86 and put it in the sexy beach 3 directory and it worked. You WILL have to play the game with only one monitor plugged in (win + P) and deal with a watermark in the bottom right corner, but both those compromises are fine by me. If, for some reason you don't want to download the voodoo file, or the mega link dies, I've also uploaded the .dll file in this post

Last edited:

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
HOT FIX FOR FPS ISSUES: Download the D3D9 .dll file, and put it in the game folder.

File can be found here:

I set my game to run with Windows XP (Svc pack 3) compatibility mode.

HOPE it works for everyone struggling to play this game! ALL CREDITS goes for the original creator of that .dll file. Really, he made my day!! :)