Others Completed Sexy Beach 3 Platinum [Illusion]

sluggajugga145

Mar 31, 2018
I was experiencing super low fps in-game, then I installed the SB3 lag fixed provided earlier in the thread, not I'm stuck in the "now loading" black screen? Can anyone help me please?

GenoCL

May 20, 2019
I don't know what did I do differently but managed to get the game running fine on my Windows 10 notebook which isn't even for gaming. I think the dll file shared in the first page to fix the lag did the trick.
Anyways, I want to share my mod collection if anyone is still reading this.
It's basically the ones included in the Platinum pack plus some personal favorites I managed to save from HongFire before it died, like body types 4 and 5 for all girls (biggers breasts) a Dizzy cosplay (from Guilty Gear) and more stuff.
I didn't save every mod out there, but I think I got all the interesting ones anyway.

If there's still people here including OP then I'll share my stuff.

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
I don't know what did I do differently but managed to get the game running fine on my Windows 10 notebook which isn't even for gaming. I think the dll file shared in the first page to fix the lag did the trick.
Anyways, I want to share my mod collection if anyone is still reading this.
It's basically the ones included in the Platinum pack plus some personal favorites I managed to save from HongFire before it died, like body types 4 and 5 for all girls (biggers breasts) a Dizzy cosplay (from Guilty Gear) and more stuff.
I didn't save every mod out there, but I think I got all the interesting ones anyway.

If there's still people here including OP then I'll share my stuff.
Please share your mod in here XD

elfhunter

Nov 9, 2019
Hi!
I can get the game to run but it runs extremely choppy. I downloaded the d3d9 file and placed it in game directory, but it's still running choppy. Any suggestions to get rid of the lag?

elfhunter

Nov 9, 2019
Hi Everyone!

I fixed the lag issue by downloading the D3D9.dll files from here:

Copy the D3D9 file to your game install location. You'll know its working when you see the voodoo watermark in the bottom right hand corner. Cheers!

Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
Welp, I finally downloaded this game after longing to play it for so damn long.

...And I'm immensely disappointed. I know this is an older game, but it feels like there's nothing to do outside of ogling sexy girls in different outfits, covering them in sun-block/tanning-oil, or doing them late at night when the relationship is high enough. I personally feel like this game is a total waste of time despite the physics being really good.

I honestly wish I could've had fun with this game, I really do. But, damn, dude.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah I spent more time with morphing lotions and tanning, etc. I made one of the girls into a "perfect gyaru" chick one time and later I would try to get their skin tones and builds to match their jobs. It's more of a "plastic surgeon simulator". You just ogle them, change outfits, change body size and skin color. But back at that time, it was really good for what it offered. The Sexy Beach 3/Zero games along with Artificial girl and Artificial Academy were good for their time like HS is.