VN Others Completed Shabura ♥ Rental ~My Slutty Sisters’ Super Erotic Lessons & Brother for Rent Life~ [Final] [Atelier Kaguya]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
tumblr_12d86c1bc97675525723897a00fec2bd_3dda9d40_1280.jpg

Overview:
Odera Shuuichi, a student preparing for college entrance exams, unexpectedly ends up moving into the all-girls dormitory of the university his sister attends. On his first day, he is warned not to be caught by the girls, but he is discovered by his sister’s friends. Surprisingly, they all cooperate with him because they all have a desire for a younger brother. In exchange for their help, Shuichi agrees to be their “younger brother” and they offer to teach him as he prepares for his exams. This marks the beginning of Shuuichi’s thrilling and risqué “Passing Prayer! Brother Share (Rental) Life.”​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-06
Release Date: 2023-07-26
Original Title: しゃぶら♥レンタル ~エッチなおねえさんとのエロエロレンタルお勉強~
Developer: Atelier Kaguya -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
VNDB:
Translator: Tamago Lemon
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

NOTE: Requires Japan locale to run correctly

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: -
Gallery Unlock

chara_main.jpg Screenshot_103.jpg chara_manatsu.jpg chara_minato.jpg chara_riko.jpg Shabura-♥-Rental-My-Slutty-Sisters-Super-Erotic-Lessons-Brother-for-Rent-Life.jpg ITM0105961_s1.jpg manatsu00.jpg kaguya_0090jp-005.jpg kaguya_0090jp-004.jpg 11381b9d2136bcb91a206152bb2d2664bbbef42692de5e1e9184c8bcce33e0d9.1690535389.gif kaguya_0090jp-008.jpg kaguya_0090jp-006.jpg kaguya_0090jp-007.jpg kaguya_0090jp-008.jpg kaguya_0090jp-009.jpg kaguya_0090jp-010.jpg kaguya_0090jp-011.jpg kaguya_0090jp-014.jpg kaguya_0090jp-015.jpg kaguya_0090jp-016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
There are 2 methods to start this game. First try method 1(easy), if it doesn't work go for method 2.

Method 1:

Please run Start.exe using Japanese Locale System or locale emulator and delete install.inf

Method 2:
Open the "install.inf" in notepad or visual studio. Change the current path to your present location where the "Start.exe" is present. Now, run Start.exe using Japanese Locale System or locale emulator.
It really tested my limited paint skills to help you out guys :coffee:
Even learned to record video:WeSmart:

Last edited:

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Thanks for the upload. But this is very strange, game from 2014 and in 1024x600. What a weird resolution, what's going on?

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
There are 2 methods to start this game. First try method 1(easy), if it doesn't work go for method 2.

Method 1:

Please run Start.exe using Japanese Locale System or locale emulator and delete install.inf

Method 2:
Open the "install.inf" in notepad or visual studio. Change the current path to your present location where the "Start.exe" is present. Now, run Start.exe using Japanese Locale System or locale emulator.
I could kiss you if you were beside me, Saved me all the trouble, was boggled why it didnt work the first time I ran locale. Thank you.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018

Method 1:

Method 2:
I appreciate the good will, but it's still not working for me. I'm running windows 11, Japanese locale (no emulator). Tried both methods. Also tried running in Windows 8 compatability. Nothing helps, I click start.exe and nothing happens. If I don't delete the install file or change its path, I get a message saying the data could not be loaded. If I do delete it (or change path), literally nothing happens. Also turned off my AV in case it was blocking it, but it didn't help. Any ideas anyone?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShaburaRentalMySluttySistersSuperEroticLessonsAndBrotherForRentLife-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
I appreciate the good will, but it's still not working for me. I'm running windows 11, Japanese locale (no emulator). Tried both methods. Also tried running in Windows 8 compatability. Nothing helps, I click start.exe and nothing happens. If I don't delete the install file or change its path, I get a message saying the data could not be loaded. If I do delete it (or change path), literally nothing happens. Also turned off my AV in case it was blocking it, but it didn't help. Any ideas anyone?
OK, problem solved. For others' sake -- I ran it through an emulator and that solved it. Like others mentioned before me, running the actual locale didn't help but using an emulator does. Thanks.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Damn this one is kinda nostalgic, it's been like 9 years since i first saw it, glad it got translated

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021

Method 1:

Method 2:
Is locale emulator not getting any update ? since 2021 it didnt get any update weird

• Wow
Reactions: Fappable One