3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
My gratitude, Sir!
Could You add the ability to change camera scale?
There are very few objects which I see at the current time.
This is currently not feasible, the maps are constructed with this sight distance in mind. An increase to the viewable area in the released maps would require some (or total) rework to said maps.

Reactions: nerogaf

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
When you start the game you're met with the familiar sound of gpu coil whine as, typical of all unity games, the game has no fps cap and runs at several thousand fps with no ingame option to cap it because why would there be. Enjoy the shrill music of 99% utilized gpu and large energy bill.
Whoever made such a shitty engine should be shot.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
an combat related problem when concerning movement, my characters are able to move 4 tiles, EXCEPT downward because the combat interaction menu on the bottom of the screen blocks your mouse curser so you can only move 3 tiles down instead of 4...

maby move the combat menu to the left edge of the screen or something?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Uploaded 0.8.1.18 fixing some cam issues plaguing the prologue map (and maybe some other areas).
I assume you mean issues like the camera zooming somewhere completely random when an event is about to occur, like this?
camera.jpg

Both the issues i mentioned on my First post here have survived, they are going on strong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the new content

I haven't found the mutant in chains CG, the version i downloaded from Mega did not come with a readme txt... and honestly, i'd love to have some kind of indication as to when Kara needs to sleep in order for new events to appear, if someone knows where to get it or how to trigger it, please tell me~

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
I haven't found the mutant in chains CG, the version i downloaded from Mega did not come with a readme txt... and honestly, i'd love to have some kind of indication as to when Kara needs to sleep in order for new events to appear, if someone knows where to get it or how to trigger it, please tell me~
You need to get yourself into the pillory (harass the people in the second house from the left enough) then go inside the house down and right from the bathhouse (house has no visible door but you can enter it, just look for the interaction effect as you hug the northern wall), inside is a trapdoor that leads you to the cg, if you sleep after the pillory the house goes back to normal and you cant get in so you have to repeat the pillory event.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
In the newest version, does anybody know how to get both Kira and Mishana in the pillory? (the CG of both of them at the same time)

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
You need to get yourself into the pillory (harass the people in the second house from the left enough) then go inside the house down and right from the bathhouse (house has no visible door but you can enter it, just look for the interaction effect as you hug the northern wall), inside is a trapdoor that leads you to the cg, if you sleep after the pillory the house goes back to normal and you cant get in so you have to repeat the pillory event.
I saw the house and the chained girl via the underground dungeon but when i tried to go in the guys in there just stopped me.

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
I had to pester them on couple occasions, sleep in between tries, and try doing it alone, then after couple times the brothers from the house are awaiting you outside and into the stocks you go, after that they are drinking in the inn and you can get in the trapdoor. I had also cleared the robbery without getting caught and this worked for me

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
I saw the house and the chained girl via the underground dungeon but when i tried to go in the guys in there just stopped me.

I tried different convo variations to try to get both in the pillory. But it was either we get away with it. Or Kara betrays mishana and mishana is in the pillory. Or Kara doesn’t betray and she gets the pillory

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Where is secret plant themed armor set?
i don’t know. Been trying to figure that out myself lol. I’m guessing it has to do with killing the fey creatures or whatever they’re called
have not really had time to play much yet myself but if it is an "Secret" set, it meit be hidden in an hallow tree or something, sins it is boteh an "Plant" armor and and an "Secret" it would not surprise me if it is hidden true out the forest, i do at list know there is a copple of other treasure threes hiding in plain sight around the map so fare.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
have not really had time to play much yet myself but if it is an "Secret" set, it meit be hidden in an hallow tree or something, sins it is boteh an "Plant" armor and and an "Secret" it would not surprise me if it is hidden true out the forest, i do at list know there is a copple of other treasure threes hiding in plain sight around the map so fare.
that is very possible. I’ve just been trying to unlock all the pillory scenes so I haven’t gotten around to look for the armor.

International

Dec 9, 2019
In the newest version, does anybody know how to get both Kira and Mishana in the pillory? (the CG of both of them at the same time)
To get Mishana in the pillory: Don't fuck the inn keeper.
To get Kara in the pillory: Say 'Oh Fuck' when the inn keeper confronts you after the heist.

Do both of those to get the double pillory scene. Or just one to get the solo scene.

Kara can also get pilloried by annoying the villager repeatedly. A lot, once the guards take your side, that's the warning. Keep doing it to get locked up.

Last edited:

silenceandvoice

Apr 20, 2021
Anyone know how to get the bloodshed in the bathhouse event? I have the drop from the fey on the witch's previous island which is a quest item but I have no remaining quests.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
To get Kara in the pillory: Say 'Oh Fuck' when the inn keeper confronts you after the heist.

Do both of those to get the double pillory scene. Or just one to get the solo scene.

Kara can also get pilloried by annoying the village repeatedly. A lot, once the guards take your side, that's the warning. Keep doing it to get locked up.
Thanks! I'll try that tomorrow. I guess it's one of the variations I didn't think of.

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
Anyone know how to get the bloodshed in the bathhouse event? I have the drop from the fey on the witch's previous island which is a quest item but I have no remaining quests.
I'm guessing you did the quest for the red fey? At least I suspect that is a prerequisite for that, after that and all the other quests are done go sleep somewhere then enter the bathhouse, this is the way it happened in my game anyway. If you didn't do the quest for the red fey then I have no clue.

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021

Kara can also get pilloried by annoying the villager repeatedly. A lot, once the guards take your side, that's the warning. Keep doing it to get locked up.
Maybe my game has a bug or something because I did this and it was still Kara that got the pillory. I tried both options after clicking "oh fuck".

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello friends. I love this game.

I'm a little lazy for combat and self esteem system so I made a cheat very simple :

=> CHEAT UPDATED, LAST VERSION CONTAIN A BUG (If cheat deactivated 100x damage to everyone)

F1 : Switch
IMPORTANT : Should be activated / deactivated before combat (can't be changed during fight)
Cheat activated, (game play a normal sound) you receive damage in combat but never fall under 0, you can't die.
You deal 100 times the normal damage (you instant kill anything)
Cheat deactivated (game play a wrong sound)
F2 : Minimal esteem / minimal mental
F3 : Maximal esteem / maximal mental
F4 : Normal esteem / normal mental
F5 : + 100 000 Gold
F6 : You go to 0 gold (maybe some hot scene if you dont have gold ? ;) )

The cheat is developped for SB_0.3.10_Public_Desktop

Put into Spiritbound_Data\Managed and replace existing file (do a backup before fool !)
are you going to update it to the latest version of the game?

Reactions: Stripes001
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes