3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

dregon87

May 6, 2019
How to upgrade character stats? I need 4 charisma for the quest but I only have 3 and I don't see any skill points or anything like that.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
How to upgrade character stats? I need 4 charisma for the quest but I only have 3 and I don't see any skill points or anything like that.
you can get some bonus Charisma from a Dress you can buy and other clots, or the Moth Blessing you can get by offering the Moth Statue in the village a Flower if i remember correctly.

Reactions: dregon87

dregon87

May 6, 2019
you can get some bonus Charisma from a Dress you can buy and other clots, or the Moth Blessing you can get by offering the Moth Statue in the village a Flower if i remember correctly.
Moth Blessing - Gives Deviance +2 intelligence +1 and +1 agility is there a way to increase these stats permanently? and it's still not clear how to raise the charm

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Moth Blessing - Gives Deviance +2 intelligence +1 and +1 agility is there a way to increase these stats permanently? and it's still not clear how to raise the charm
right confused Charisma whit Looks instead of charm(not that strange i guess considering charisma can mean both...), no idea if there is a way to get them permanently increased yet, but the Blessing's are basically permanent considering how cheap they are, else alot is gained from Gear you pic up i believe.

but you Can increase the Charm temporally by having an "Relaxed" "mental state", that you can gain from having independence score hi, wining combat encounters and other small things.

Reactions: dregon87

csf91

Jan 5, 2018
Hello, I've found a bug (ui/gathering spots related) in the version 0.8.1.18.
It can be reproduced by following these steps:
  1. Go to any gathering spot and quick save/confirm before using it.
  2. Interact with the plant/mineral/whatever, so the loot window pops, but do not collect it, just leave it open.
  3. Quick load/confirm (in case it affects the result, i did so using the mouse).
  4. When loaded the loot popup will be still there, now there's 2 effects from this:
    1. No matter if you close it or loot it, the spot will disappear as if you had looted it, but every other gathering spot in the game will get locked. (you can no longer interact with them even if you load another save before that even happenned, as if the "in use" status got locked, preventing interaction with the rest of spots in the map)
    2. If you take the loot, it won't show in the inventory, but if you don't move anythign in the inventory and visit a trader, the item will be there to sell it. If you rearrange the inventory and put something where that loot should've gone to, it'd override it (the locked/"in use" gathering spots still happen tho).
  5. Restarting the game when this happens solves it, but as mentioned, if you load saves even from before the quick save mentioned, it will persist.

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
A couple of questions:
  1. Has this game been abandoned?
  2. During the first day in the village, you go down the pit in the forest to a cave system, fight past some bugs, find a camp and go up the ladder to some more tunnels, find a pygmy lair with captured and bound women (no troll) and defeat the pygmy warriors and one shaman. You then automatically start a dialogue with a bound woman who says "I almost lost hope... But you have come stranger... You have saved us... Thank you...".
    Typing the space key displays a blank dialogue box with the name "Kara". Subsequent space keys do not change this and you are permanently stuck. Typing the control key (Back) goes back to the last Bound Woman dialogue but no further. Typing the space key displays that same blank Kara dialogue.
    Has anyone else seen this? Is there a way out of it. The game is completely stuck.

Sep 11, 2018
I don't understand where to find my saves. I've looked in the Users folder but i dont have an AppData folder. I downloaded the game from MEGA and see that file. But i cannot locate the save file location.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I don't understand where to find my saves. I've looked in the Users folder but i dont have an AppData folder. I downloaded the game from MEGA and see that file. But i cannot locate the save file location.
You need to go into folder settings and tick "show hidden files and folders" check google for the exact setting depending on what version of windows you're running

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes