3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Is the protag still considered to be unbelievably ugly while naked? I remember trying this before and deciding to wait for a while, because with 0 appearance values on empty gear slots you would do better at passing charm checks in some random hobo getup than while flashing the goods, which was somewhat jarring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 69ztare

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Is the protag still considered to be unbeliavably ugly while naked? I remember trying this before and deciding to wait for a while, because with 0 appearance values on empty gear slots you would do better at passing charm checks in some random hobo getup than while flashing the goods, which was somewhat jarring.
yea it’s still like that

Reactions: Tavarokk

NobodyKool

May 16, 2021
Bugger. I hoped it'd be fixed by now.
yea I was perplexed when I first started playing. Because it kind of makes more sense the skimpier the clothing the more attraction. But if you rescue shayla. The witches former apprentice. Then she can make you a decent looking armor.

echo3131

Aug 6, 2020
Although I got into the pillory because of Mishana Quest, I couldn't get the Inn Public Room event, Am I missing someting ?

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Maybe I missed something, but for some reason I can NOT find any information about the missing girls whereabouts, but DID find them FIRST in the cages where they were held captive by the troll. Anyone?

Some questions/idea/typos, etc.:

1) Any plans to make it is possible to see where you are on the map like an arrow and/or a "You are here"? It is very easy to get lost in that big forest.

2) Are there any plans to see if you are/still a virgin? (or not?) Maybe with some minor/major changes in dialogs.

3) I was wondering if it could be possible to have a quest from someone at the bathhouse about the missing Drisa? I mean. She has been missing for awhile, but no one seems to be worried or care about it? And when you have free her, no one seems to care that she is back after been taken by the bandits and just carry on as if nothing happened?

4) Some minor typos: (I am now using 0.8.1.18)

1) Dispite = Despite

2) shirne = shrine

3) belive = believe

4) Thief singular = Thieves plural

5) When you are talking to Nasa, and asking about how she is holding up, she says "Everything is fine....that coin helped a lot...thank you." However, did I even give her a coin? Also, I wonder about "I miss my family and I hope that the bandits will be gone soon" Did I miss something? If you know what I mean.

6) Would not it better that with the information that you get from someone/evidence/etc. you THEN can locate the exact location where the missing girls are held captive by the Troll? Maybe like;

*After taking the quest of the missing girls, the shifty guy and co appears at the former bandit leader place (headhunting quest and where you can free Drisa)*

Kara: "There were reports of some missing girls who were taken by bandits. Did you see them on the way here?"

Shifty: Now that you mention it, yes. A couple of days ago, we encountered a group of bandits who travelled up to the north. You would think nothing special in itself, because this forest is a known haunt of bandits and pygmies. However, THIS group really stood out. Firstly, they had brought a large cart with them that carried cages. Secondly, you could tell they were more organized than the most bandits. Their leader spotted us and told his group that someone has seen them. "Leave no witnesses alive. Kill them all" he said"

"We are no soldiers or battle-hardened, so we ran. Very lucky that we escaped without any loses.

Kara: "Cages? Oh. Those missing girls must be in there!"

Shifty: "Yeah. The girls were inside of those cages indeed. They looked mistreated and malnourished. Sorry....that....*he sees Nora and holds his mouth wide open, expresses surprise and disbelief* How...How did *you* manage to escape from one of those cages?

Nora: *Looking very shaken and on the verge of crying* "My....sister."

Kara: "Sister?"

Nora: * drop of tears comes from the left eye * "[insert name] is my younger/older sister. She went out to fetch some herbs to treat our little brother's illness/other reasons, but I have not heard from her since. They must have taken her." *starts to cry* (or maybe it would it much better that she already told Kara about her sister when she came there with the medicine. Nora: "Waiting for the medicine, my younger/older sister [insert name] went out to fetch some herbs to treat our little brother's illness/other reasons (not sure what for job she did though)"

Kara: *tears starts to well up* "I am...so sorry."

Nora: " *looking through her tears very determined and very angry* "Where are they now?"

Shifty: *thinking* "If my calculations are right, they must have taken the old smuggle route by now. "

Kara: "Old smuggle route?"

Shifty: "Yeah. It the usual route for those who wants to smuggle their ill-begotten goods in or out of the woods unnoticed."

Kara: "Where is this old smuggle route?"

Shifty: " Go north until you cannot go any further. Look for the lever that is hidden near some bushes. This lever will remove the fake tree. Afterwards, just go north."

(maybe now they have enough evidence/information and can now look for the missing girls?)

After the lever they will go to the north and meet the Rising Sun Bandits. Their leader tells them about their very lucky escape. "No, we do not know what have attack us. It all went too fast." But I know that Garth and his men will find the wares back and kill the person who did this." *laughs* "In the meantime, we have found some very nice specimens that would do just as fine. Get them!!!" Battle.

Further north, they will come at the same point with the broken cart, cage, dead bandit (or now several dead bandits) and those Bloodroses.

Kara: "Wow. They were not joking. Look at the carnage. Maybe we should investigate of what have happened here. "

Nora: "Look out....Blood Roses.....my sister told me... "(sorry I cannot remember at this very moment the exact conversation. Sorry)

Maybe they can follow now a trail of heavy footsteps to the east that started at the cage who was left behind. They will soon come across a wounded bandit (delirious from an infected wound) called Garth who tells Kara and Nora that he and his men followed the attacker up north to its hideout (not sure how to see this on the map), but were taken by surprise and the nature of the creature. He ran off for safety, leaving his own men behind to die. "Horrible smell of death! He has taken the girls alright *shudder* " (maybe in his delirium he will give a cryptic clue about how to get there) And then he starts to think that the creature (Kara or Nora) has returned to finish him off and he will fight to the death.

(or maybe NOW they have enough evidence/information. And can now look for the missing girls?)

*conversation between Kara and Nora about the delirious bandit and guessing the nature of the creature*

Along the trail of heavy footsteps to the north they will find the dead bodies (you can inspect them to find some clues about the nature of the creature) of the men that were left to die by Garth. Now follow the smell/clues until you get to the troll's hideout.

It is just an idea, though. If you know what I mean.

PS: My apologies if it all is very unclear (got a writer's block and all) and for the very very long post.

Last edited:
Reactions: nerogaf and 69ztare

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
The file should be in the same place where you keep your saves. C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/LocalLow/Wild Fey Games/Spiritbound

Reactions: nerogaf
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes