3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

ankorahil

May 14, 2022
This game is fantastic, I really like the art style and it is actually a lot of fun to play. Does anyone know how to get the mutant scenes? She's held under the village?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight

Starss

Oct 3, 2017
Does he plan to end the game after we kill ''her'' ? I feel like it will be a short game with so much potential left out. I really hope it won't end soon.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
This game is fantastic, I really like the art style and it is actually a lot of fun to play. Does anyone know how to get the mutant scenes? She's held under the village?
mutant??? under village? is this new place at the village to go to? also has he fixed the menu stuck issue at start cause the gallery is over the menu and i cant close it

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
going to redoawnload it and just transfer my save over to the new version. hopefully i can do that

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Combat could use some spicing up. The system itself is decently done in general but the actual movesets of characters and enemies are lacking, resulting in your actual decisions during combat not really changing the outcome much. Despite being a tactical rpg, you aren't really rewarded for good tactics.

For this not very well prepared party (unbuffed, no potion, axe for kara, sword and shield for nora and axe for shayla) during the fight under the baths, I tried multiple different strategies and the results are all the same. Killing flowers on the way means by the time I reach the flower girl i have 1 dead, 1 half hp, 1 full hp. Running straight at the boss means by the time I reached her, again i have 1 dead, 1 half hp, 1 full hp. Healing with shayla while killing things on the way ended up with 1 dead, 1 half hp, 1 full hp by the time I reached the boss.

I tried starting the battle from the left side, from the right side, and even having different characters tank the damage, nothing changed the outcome much; not any closer to winning, but not any further either. Same 1 dead 1 half hp 1 full hp guys reached the flower girl, and doesn't have the dps to kill her. No tactical maneuvers changed anything at all.

Not until I had kara drink a single +2 physique potion before the fight and suddenly the fight was a breeze. And yes, I know shayla works better with a staff. I haven't made it at that point in the game.

Same thing for the troll in the cave fight. No matter how I play the fight, I bring the troll down to ~10 hp before the shaman outheals the rest of my still alive party, but then a single potion and the fight was trivial.

Suggestion:
-Give players 3 actions per turn, and can save up unspent actions for next turn up to a limit.
-Have more enemies use different moves like pygmies; weak ranged attacks and stronger melee attacks, or like the frogs with strong ranged attacks and weak melee attacks. That way there's a point to keeping certain distance from enemies.
-Give better freedom for starting positions; a "taunt" that lets you initiate combat at a slightly longer distance and some sneak to get closer before triggering combat.
-More variety in player moves; right now intelligence build is pure range, melee weapon builds can't do anything worth the action points at range.
-Allow passing through allies.
-Buff enemies' stats to compensate.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello friends. I love this game.

I'm a little lazy for combat and self esteem system so I made a cheat very simple :

=> CHEAT UPDATED, LAST VERSION CONTAIN A BUG (If cheat deactivated 100x damage to everyone)

F1 : Switch
IMPORTANT : Should be activated / deactivated before combat (can't be changed during fight)
Cheat activated, (game play a normal sound) you receive damage in combat but never fall under 0, you can't die.
You deal 100 times the normal damage (you instant kill anything)
Cheat deactivated (game play a wrong sound)
F2 : Minimal esteem / minimal mental
F3 : Maximal esteem / maximal mental
F4 : Normal esteem / normal mental
F5 : + 100 000 Gold
F6 : You go to 0 gold (maybe some hot scene if you dont have gold ? ;) )

The cheat is developped for SB_0.3.10_Public_Desktop

Put into Spiritbound_Data\Managed and replace existing file (do a backup before fool !)
Are you going to update it to the new version of the game? It's just to know.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How do you go about getting to this girl? Found her while exploring under the village, but no idea how to find her.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes