3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
what whas the reason for a name change off this game
from Spiritbound to Shackled Fate.
also found a typo
shirne should be shrine
1659525499261.png
also the save game canot be edited via saveeditoronline unfortunatly which is lame becausse its the correct file its unity .save file

and also WTH no real rape scene after defeat whit the pigmy's
1659527061518.png
you only see this

and only got this far untill the game froze on me
1659549946342.png
thebig cave whit the milipede assault/defense
after i looted every thing i could and i didnt even find the grimoire whitin the loot

Last edited:
Reactions: nerogaf

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
also found a typo
shirne should be shrine
View attachment 1962765
also the save game canot be edited via saveeditoronline unfortunatly which is lame becausse its the correct file its unity .save file

View attachment 1962810
you only see this

View attachment 1963347
after i looted every thing i could and i didnt even find the grimoire whitin the loot
okay about first the part for the second you need a party member then wait for they to go to the member that is down then they will mate with them

Rakger

May 25, 2017
also found a typo
shirne should be shrine
View attachment 1962765

View attachment 1962810
you only see this

View attachment 1963347
the defeat scene is game over because you went alone.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
also found a typo
shirne should be shrine
View attachment 1962765

View attachment 1962810
you only see this

View attachment 1963347
I) "what whas the reason for a name change off this game
from Spiritbound to Shackled Fate." - good question. It goes to the developer(s) personally.

II) "shirne should be shrine" - true, the mistake should be corrected.

III) "also the save game canot be edited via saveeditoronline unfortunatly which is lame becausse its the correct file its unity .save file" - agree, the site says: "Sorry, the format of the file is not supported": Workspace 1_001.png Workspace 1_001.png

IV) "and also WTH no real rape scene after defeat whit the pigmy's
you only see this" - I would remove "Game over" screen and gave possibility for all players to continue your journey instead.
When losing to any kind of enemy Kara can be transported to a cave/cavern/dungeon where she will be fucked and impregnated.
After that, Kara will make a choice:
succumb to her desires and become breeding slut (change her entire role in the game without "Game over" screen) or try to escape from her enemies.

V) "and only got this far untill the game froze on me
after i looted every thing i could and i didnt even find the grimoire whitin the loot" - maybe, this happened because the game still unfinished b the developer(s)?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
ummm you get the book if you ether kill her or save her.... here the real stupid fucked up part. saving her and become enemy of the witch. kill her become better friends with the witch BUT the witch relationship doesnt go higher then well....

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
IV) "and also WTH no real rape scene after defeat whit the pigmy's
you only see this" - I would remove "Game over" screen and gave possibility for all players to continue your journey instead.
When losing to any kind of enemy Kara can be transported to a cave/cavern/dungeon where she will be fucked and impregnated.
succumb to her desires and become breeding slut (change her entire role in the game without "Game over" screen) or try to escape from her enemies.
What version of the game is this in? I play v0.8.2.8 If the partners lose and you run away, then the partners will be kidnapped and they will have to be saved. If the heroine loses, then the teammates cannot run away. If the heroine loses, then there will be only a picture. "When losing to any kind of enemy Kara can be transported to a cave/cavern/dungeon where she will be fucked and impregnated. ..." - Under what conditions did such a scenario work for you?

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
What version of the game is this in? I play v0.8.2.8 If the partners lose and you run away, then the partners will be kidnapped and they will have to be saved. If the heroine loses, then the teammates cannot run away. If the heroine loses, then there will be only a picture. "When losing to any kind of enemy Kara can be transported to a cave/cavern/dungeon where she will be fucked and impregnated. ..." - Under what conditions did such a scenario work for you?
"Under what conditions did such a scenario work for you?" - under the conditions of losing to an enemy/enemies.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
"What version of the game is this in?" - we are discussing the issues of "v0.8.2.8 Public".

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
"Under what conditions did such a scenario work for you?" - under the conditions of losing to an enemy/enemies.
Downloaded the game again from this site (SF_0.8.2.8_Public.zip). Started a new game, skipped the intro. He left the city, joined the battle, lost.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"When losing to any kind of enemy Kara can be transported to a cave/cavern/dungeon where she will be fucked and impregnated.
succumb to her desires and become breeding slut (change her entire role in the game without "Game over" screen) or try to escape from her enemies. " - Where is it ?

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Downloaded the game again from this site (SF_0.8.2.8_Public.zip). Started a new game, skipped the intro. He left the city, joined the battle, lost.
"When losing to any kind of enemy Kara can be transported to a cave/cavern/dungeon where she will be fucked and impregnated.
succumb to her desires and become breeding slut (change her entire role in the game without "Game over" screen) or try to escape from her enemies. " - Where is it ?
pleas read the whole Context that point IV(4) that "nerogaf" ware Replaying to...

but the short of it is that the:
"When losing to any kind of enemy Kara can be transported to a cave/cavern/dungeon where she will be fucked and impregnated."
is just a Suggestion of what "nerogaf" mentioned he/she would Do Different/like to have in game, if They ware making the Game...

it is Not a Part of the Game...

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
pleas read the whole Context that point IV(4) that "nerogaf" ware Replaying to...

but the short of it is that the:
"When losing to any kind of enemy Kara can be transported to a cave/cavern/dungeon where she will be fucked and impregnated."
is just a Suggestion of what "nerogaf" mentioned he/she would Do Different/like to have in game, if They ware making the Game...

it is Not a Part of the Game...
You're right. I didn't notice that this was just a suggestion.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
My friend, this is only my request.
Unfortunately, such mechanics has not been realised... yet.

Reactions: bro111
Jan 22, 2021
Hello friends. I love this game.

I'm a little lazy for combat and self esteem system so I made a cheat very simple :

=> CHEAT UPDATED, LAST VERSION CONTAIN A BUG (If cheat deactivated 100x damage to everyone)

F1 : Switch
IMPORTANT : Should be activated / deactivated before combat (can't be changed during fight)
Cheat activated, (game play a normal sound) you receive damage in combat but never fall under 0, you can't die.
You deal 100 times the normal damage (you instant kill anything)
Cheat deactivated (game play a wrong sound)
F2 : Minimal esteem / minimal mental
F3 : Maximal esteem / maximal mental
F4 : Normal esteem / normal mental
F5 : + 100 000 Gold
F6 : You go to 0 gold (maybe some hot scene if you dont have gold ? ;) )

The cheat is developped for SB_0.3.10_Public_Desktop

Put into Spiritbound_Data\Managed and replace existing file (do a backup before fool !)
Any news for last versions? thanks

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Okay. I really love this game and I also have some things to tell/ask:

1) When you work in the inn and talk to some patrons you will notice that you are wearing the tunic AND panties. However, the thing is that I still do not wear panties. It also the same when I wearing the leather armor.

PatronliftTunicPanties.png

2) When I was talking to Nasa for the very first time, she told me that she is thankful for the money, but I did not gave her any. Later on, she now ask for money.

3) Okay. I know that it is probably later on that you should go through the trapdoor and get to Shira. However, it is funny to see her in the hut AND in the stocks.

4) I know that this is probably asked before (sorry, if this is the case), but how do you know that you are pregnant? (Yes. I have already had sex with those thieves at the inn) Morning sickness?

5) when do you get pregnant in no combat situations? IF you have sex with ONE or TWO persons (thieves, with "What is his name" pygmy, etc) or after getting stuck in the stocks? And in combat situations? When down and used by pygmy/ies and such? Is it done in Variabels, how many times you have sex or with certain people?

6) any change of anal?

7) Just an idea: What about cum stains (people will comment if visible) and therefore need some cleaning? Or does she clean it up herself/cum disappear after having sex?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello friends. I love this game.

I'm a little lazy for combat and self esteem system so I made a cheat very simple :

=> CHEAT UPDATED, LAST VERSION CONTAIN A BUG (If cheat deactivated 100x damage to everyone)

F1 : Switch
IMPORTANT : Should be activated / deactivated before combat (can't be changed during fight)
Cheat activated, (game play a normal sound) you receive damage in combat but never fall under 0, you can't die.
You deal 100 times the normal damage (you instant kill anything)
Cheat deactivated (game play a wrong sound)
F2 : Minimal esteem / minimal mental
F3 : Maximal esteem / maximal mental
F4 : Normal esteem / normal mental
F5 : + 100 000 Gold
F6 : You go to 0 gold (maybe some hot scene if you dont have gold ? ;) )

The cheat is developped for SB_0.3.10_Public_Desktop

Put into Spiritbound_Data\Managed and replace existing file (do a backup before fool !)
Is there any chance to update it?

Reactions: 69ztare and nerogaf

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
8) After get rid of those spiders and get the bottle (and all contents from the chest) of the drunken man, he told me that I have saved his daughter. That is Drisa, right?

9) And just after I asked, "when do I get pregnant?".....I did....oops. :) It already told me in the "Character sheet" that I was pregnant and in the 1st trimester. And then just after that I have slept in the inn, I was told I missed my period again. I must have missed "I have missed my period" the first time, right? Usually it is first symptoms of being pregnant is: missing period and the morning sickness.

10) About the missing girls. I did ever find them AND a troll, but I really never found the information of their whereabouts. Anyone?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes