3.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Aug 4, 2020
Does anybody know what I need to do the bounty of the flesh quest? I talk to the guard and it says I have nothing to report but I have been collecting lots of skins.

Aug 4, 2020
Ok I need some kind of guide. Who the fuck is Shayla? the gear sucks for fights. Everything just got really hard and there is absolutely no information online.

Aug 4, 2020
Go check these two houses
As apparently nobody even looks at this thread anymore, I had to find someone here that I could directly reply to and hope they get notified. Would you also happen to know where the pygmies take nora when she gets captured? I looked everywhere and I cant find her.

BDB12354

Jun 20, 2019
As apparently nobody even looks at this thread anymore, I had to find someone here that I could directly reply to and hope they get notified. Would you also happen to know where the pygmies take nora when she gets captured? I looked everywhere and I cant find her.
To their camp. To the north east of the village. Or alternatively download a save and you can see the CG that way

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Ok I need some kind of guide. Who the fuck is Shayla? the gear sucks for fights. Everything just got really hard and there is absolutely no information online.
Shayla is a witch's apprentice. The README.txt file has information on how to unlock scenes with her (how to keep her alive).

Aug 4, 2020
Shayla is a witch's apprentice. The README.txt file has information on how to unlock scenes with her (how to keep her alive).
Haha thank you, I had pieced the puzzle together by now by reading through lots of pages of comments. I had already fought and killed her by the time I even heard her name mentioned.

Aug 4, 2020
To their camp. To the north east of the village. Or alternatively download a save and you can see the CG that way
Well at least I know it isnt in the cave. I fought my way into there with just my MC and using the persuade build on her no less. It was really difficult and took a loooooong time.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Haha thank you, I had pieced the puzzle together by now by reading through lots of pages of comments. I had already fought and killed her by the time I even heard her name mentioned.
I also first killed her and then I saw that there were scenes with her. I try to do more different savings while playing these games. There is another scene in the caves where you fight the ogre(?) in the cave where the captive girls were kept. After the victory, you cannot go back to that part of the cave where the battle was and there is a girl.

Aug 4, 2020
I also first killed her and then I saw that there were scenes with her. I try to do more different savings while playing these games. There is another scene in the caves where you fight the ogre(?) in the cave where the captive girls were kept. After the victory, you cannot go back to that part of the cave where the battle was and there is a girl.
So there is a second troll?

Aug 4, 2020
Hey man, im sorry to ask this but is there any way you could be a bit more specific. There are a bunch of groups of pygmies in the north east side of the map and im still having trouble finding nora.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Hey man, im sorry to ask this but is there any way you could be a bit more specific. There are a bunch of groups of pygmies in the north east side of the map and im still having trouble finding nora.
If you are talking about the place where the defeated teammates are taken if they escape from the battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you exit the village, head east and look up until you see pygmies with berry bushes. Blue marked place with a partner. Green marked teleport point

Pankeka

Dec 12, 2017
How i get Shayla armor? I've got more than one stack of the frog skin that she say he need but there's no dialogue to give the skins when i talk again to her

bs369

Dec 30, 2020
I have no idea how its possible but this has to be the worst running game i have ever played. The content is great. I had a lot of fun playing it, but my computer was so hot after a few hours of playing I was afraid the GPU or CPU would get damaged from the heat. This has never happened to me before, and I play a lot of triple A games on it.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
anywhere else it could be?
the NEW plase you are loking fore is:
"C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\LocalLow\Wild Fey Games\Shackled Fate"

becose the game changed name from "Spiritbound" to "Shackled Fate" so the last part of the address changed.

and in case you don't know what the "%USER%" part of the address is, well it is the part of what you have named your computer account.

you also NEED to enable your computer to SHOW you HIDDEN Files and Folders to be able to find the "AppData" folder else it will be hidden.

hope this helps.

silardlad35

May 17, 2020
Where on earth do you find the captured mutant? I've looked everywhere and this combat system isn't making things any easier on the mental...

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Looking forward to the next release. This game has a lot of potential. With more scenes, options, choices and followers, this game can be really good. I really like the combat system as well, with a bit more finesse, it will become even better.

Reactions: Taran11
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes