3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Dec 5, 2018
9) And just after I asked, "when do I get pregnant?".....I did....oops. :) It already told me in the "Character sheet" that I was pregnant and in the 1st trimester. And then just after that I have slept in the inn, I was told I missed my period again. I must have missed "I have missed my period" the first time, right? Usually it is first symptoms of being pregnant is: missing period and the morning sickness.
Not all games handle the pregnancy part in the same way, this is one of the games where morning sickness isn't featured (yet)

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
There also this bug:

1) When I confront the Pesky Thieves and offer my body (yeah. I must be mad or something.....must be the pregnancy dementia, ah?) and then got 300 gold. I then use load and then they just disappear. I can still talk with them though. Interestingly enough. THIS happen when I load a previous game and attacked them. to see what happen and THEN load the latest game.

ThievesMissingscreen.png

2) I then did not give in and moved outside again. IF I move in again....this happen.

StartoverQuestionmarkThievesscreen.png

Every time I get back inside it will start all over again. I can keep on offering my body.....and got the 300 gold.

3) When I attack them. I cannot get the "Recover the stolen valuables one way or another." part. " in the Pesky Thieves Quest".

4) Also: In the information of "Lost Girls" quest, there is a "/n/n" in the text.

InformationTexscreen.png

5) I have found a dead bandit and a cage that is surrounded by Blood Roses (sorry, cannot remember the name at this very moment). It tells me that some cages are dragged away. And now I still have to find that information about those lost girls. Finding the girls AND the Troll, yes, but no information. Or should I free those girls from the Pygmies first. Or was that a different quest? I cannot remember.

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Yes. Two villagers are guarding that trapdoor. The best way to do get rid of them there is to keep on nagging the grumpy villager (house next to Shira) until he gets enough and will threaten you to the pillage.

Say "seriously" and he will get more angry and you will be brought to Lady C (sorry. At this very moment I cannot remember the full name) and you will get ONE chance. But as usual you would not listen and just keep on doing this.

After awhile you will get the option (the only option) to "RUN!!!" Then at one point those two will block your way and bring you to Lady C.

Now, you will be punished to the pillory and everyone will have some fun with you. (Remember to get the kiss ftom Shira, if you do not want the slight chance of getting pregnant)

After that, those two are gone and you will meet the Mutant.

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
Hey man, im sorry to ask this but is there any way you could be a bit more specific. There are a bunch of groups of pygmies in the north east side of the map and im still having trouble finding nora.
Outside of the cave there are a group of pygmies that you could fight or go around. Nora is right above where the right most pygmie is. To the left of the waypoint.

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
There also this bug:

1) When I confront the Pesky Thieves and offer my body (yeah. I must be mad or something.....must be the pregnancy dementia, ah?) and then got 300 gold. I then use load and then they just disappear. I can still talk with them though. Interestingly enough. THIS happen when I load a previous game and attacked them. to see what happen and THEN load the latest game.

View attachment 2037252

2) I then did not give in and moved outside again. IF I move in again....this happen.

View attachment 2037253

Every time I get back inside it will start all over again. I can keep on offering my body.....and got the 300 gold.

3) When I attack them. I cannot get the "Recover the stolen valuables one way or another." part. " in the Pesky Thieves Quest".

4) Also: In the information of "Lost Girls" quest, there is a "/n/n" in the text.

View attachment 2037473

5) I have found a dead bandit and a cage that is surrounded by Blood Roses (sorry, cannot remember the name at this very moment). It tells me that some cages are dragged away. And now I still have to find that information about those lost girls. Finding the girls AND the Troll, yes, but no information. Or should I free those girls from the Pygmies first. Or was that a different quest? I cannot remember.
For #5 free the girls north west of the area then go into the building then leave the building.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
So, basically it is like this: approach the house first and talk to/finding the girls that were captured by the troll and free them. Then go inside of the house and take revenge by killing the troll. Afterwards, go back outside? Is that how you complete "get information about the missing girls" part?

To be honest, it has been awhile, (therefore, my memory is a bit off) but I could have sworn that the "get information, etc." was not striked off as being finished.

However, I will try again, when I am at my parent's place again (Yeah. I could not bring the save game with me to my own house, for I could not find it in time...oops) or if I have the right save (from an older version of the game) at my place where I got to the point where I find those girls and all.

Edit: Okay. I have found a save on a much much older version of the game (where it still called Spiritbound) where I got to the point where I got this quest. I have

1) walked to the house, talked to the girls, free them and walked inside.

2) Then after a good inspection I went outside, battled the troll and avenged the deaths of the girls and Nora's sister.

3) Took the Troll's head, walked back to the town and announced that the quest is done to the guard.

IF you now look at the Questlog, the "Lost Girls" is now certainly completed, but the part of "Find information about the girls whereabouts" is NOT;

FinishedQuestButNoInformationLostGirls.png

Why is this still missing? Where can I find this information? Anyone?

Last edited:

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
So, basically it is like this: approach the house first and talk to/finding the girls that were captured by the troll and free them. Then go inside of the house and take revenge by killing the troll. Afterwards, go back outside? Is that how you complete "get information about the missing girls" part?

To be honest, it has been awhile, (therefore, my memory is a bit off) but I could have sworn that the "get information, etc." was not striked off as being finished.

However, I will try again, when I am at my parent's place again (Yeah. I could not bring the save game with me to my own house, for I could not find it in time...oops) or if I have the right save (from an older version of the game) at my place where I got to the point where I find those girls and all.

Edit: Okay. I have found a save on a much much older version of the game (where it still called Spiritbound) where I got to the point where I got this quest. I have

1) walked to the house, talked to the girls, free them and walked inside.

2) Then after a good inspection I went outside, battled the troll and avenged the deaths of the girls and Nora's sister.

3) Took the Troll's head, walked back to the town and announced that the quest is done to the guard.

IF you now look at the Questlog, the "Lost Girls" is now certainly completed, but the part of "Find information about the girls whereabouts" is NOT;

View attachment 2046741

Why is this still missing? Where can I find this information? Anyone?
There is also another girl in the forest. She is blonde and not with the others. There is the cave west from the center of the map filled with pygmy (it has a way point) which has some captured girls.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Wait. There is also a blond girl alone in the forest? Hey. I never knew that. Will try to find her. Thanks.

Edit: Could someone tell me where I should look for this blond girl? I cannot find her.

Last edited:

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
Wait. There is also a blond girl alone in the forest? Hey. I never knew that. Will try to find her. Thanks.

Edit: Could someone tell me where I should look for this blond girl? I cannot find her.
Starting from the broken cart with the bloodflowers, go left then up, take the first right until you see a pool of water and a broken bridge. She is tied up north of where you would be standing (maybe a little northeast if you are touching the river).

You can find her in Shira's house (house with the wind chimes) after rescuing her.

Last edited:

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
Today I found out that the Red Fey can give you a ring (that increases deviance). She gives the quest for the red flower without having to meet Shayla if you meet her in the prologue.

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Oh. That is Mishana (right name?) and I already saved her before I got to the "Lost Girls" quest.

Will try to get back where I have not saved her yet. And THEN save her while doing the "Lost Girls" quest. Let us hope that she will THEN give what I need to finish the "Get information about the girls" part.

IF she DO give that well-needed information, then it really should be changed. That because, when you accidentally already save her you will never can fully finish the "Lost Girls" quest. If you know what I mean.

Perhaps it can be like this (just an idea and I know that the dialogs and all are not great, but it is a basic outline of this plot);

Guard: According to one of our sources, these ruthless and merciless slavers usually operate in the NW of the forest (late at night, if you want to include Morning, Midday, Afternoon and Night). Better take Nora with you. Much safer.

And NOW the broken cart and bodies appear there (and yes, there should be more bodies. I mean only ONE bandit/slaver that moves those cages around without help and protection? To be honest, its not very safe and realistic)

You: "Oh.....we found those Slavers alright. Well....at least what is left of them. *looks disgusted at the senseless carnage* What happened here and where are the girls?"

Nora: "Do not get too close to investigate yet. For those in front of us are Bloodflowers." Not sure why they have not attacked the attacker.

Then after killing them:

You: *investigating those bodies* "It seems that they all are torn apart by immense force."

Nora: "I think I am going to be sick. Ugh. I am used to see blood and all, but this....ugh. "

You: *investigating the cage* "Oh...look...track marks.....it seems that something have dragged one of the cages to the west/east!"

Nora: "Let us go and follow those tracks."

At one point if you are going that way and knows about quest:

You noticed a girl staggering towards in your direction and collapse before you on the ground. The girl, naked, filthy, half starved and sickly tries to speak, but passes out from sheer terror, hunger and thirst.

Nora: "Okay. Look at her. She MUST be one of those missing girls. Before we doing everything else we really need to bring her back to the safety of the village and nurse her back to life. She is the only one who knows what happened."

You: "Okay. Let us go."

Brings her automatically to the village.

*All standing around a bed*

Woman (sorry, cannot remember her name): "She is one very lucky girl. One or two more days and she would have been a goner. Sever stress, hunger, thirst would have then turn fatal. Now all she can do is rest. I will report if she has waken up and strong enough to talk to. Now let us go and let her sleep."

After some days;

Woman: "You are in luck. The girl just woke up and asked for you. "Although the girl is now fit to talk, she is still very fragile."

*Go to her room*

Girl: "Thank you. I am Lena. *cough* While searching for some berries I was captured by these Slavers. *cough* Me and the other girls were taken in cages to be brought to one of the Free Cities. Only to be sold off to the highest bidder. *cough* As far I overheard from those Slavers it usually done in secret by those who are posing in public as being benevolent and kind."

"But at one point *cough* we were attacked by a fearful creature. *cough* It all happened too fast and before I knew it, all the Slavers were killed in a horrible way. Then this creature brought us to its hide out."

"It was horrible. *starts sobbing* All those screaming of the girls who were brought into the house. *crying* And when the screaming stopped we always get that horrible soup afterwards."

"After awhile, the creature came now for me *sob* and when he tried to bring me in the house another girl distracted it with the cost of her life *cough* and I could ran away. I was very lucky."

"I ran and ran, but got lost in forest and became weak from hunger and thirst. Until you have found me."

You: "You are safe now. Nothing can hurt you now."

Lena: "Yes. Thank you for saving me. I would have surely die if you have not found me in time."

*tries to sit right up*

Lena: "If you are still *cough* looking for those other girls, then you need to go more to the north from where you *cough* have found me and look for a red bush. Behind this lies the house. It is very well hidden. *cough* Please be very careful and well armed. For this monster is very powerful and dangerous."

You: We will. Now get some more rest until we get back with the good news."

Quest "Get information about the girls" done.

Now you can go look for that bush and find the house. Otherwise, it would only give a description of the bush, but do give a clue that something is strange about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ALDragonus

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Oh. I found Mishana (when I got the "Lost Girls" quest), but she does NOT give any information about the "Lost Girls". Has anyone found the right way to get this part done?

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Idea: when your inventory is actually full (sometimes you would not even notice how fast it will happen) the next items that you will get will be on the floor/ground until you have room for it. That is because when your inventory is full, but you still get a Quest Item you will lose it and making it impossible to complete it.

Perhaps buying boxes or bags to make more room in your inventory?

Edit: I was talking about saving the daughter in one of my previous post, right? It seems that she is actually one of the girls that were taken by the troll!!! But at that time I have NOT free her/them yet!!! I think there went something wrong with the variable(s) and/or switches in that script.

1) More Jobs?

2) will there be (or was it there already, but I have looked with my nose?) potions/curses that will higher up the change to become pregnant?

Last edited:
Reactions: bro111

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Can a legend drop the full save? I completed the game but I'm missing a bunch of scenes.
I know there is a guide but I cba to grind the specific scenes again
some of the sceens are mutually exclusive, and the only way they save on the main menu is if you play multiple times or reload to make a save after the specific sceens else it will not register.

Reactions: Vineyard Bandit

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Can a legend drop the full save? I completed the game but I'm missing a bunch of scenes.
I know there is a guide but I cba to grind the specific scenes again
Not up to date, but we have these:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shackled-fate-v0-8-2-8-public-wildfeygames.46209/post-6208707
https://f95zone.to/threads/shackled-fate-v0-8-2-8-public-wildfeygames.46209/post-4798187
https://f95zone.to/threads/shackled-fate-v0-8-2-8-public-wildfeygames.46209/post-7108152
Not sure which of them, or if the one I used some time ago was one of these, but there was one with all the scenes. Since, like the guy said, some scenes are mutually exclusive, the person must've used cheats.
I think that, even if they are "old", they cover a good amount of the content. Since it's only the pics and not the scene itself, you won't lose much.
And I found these posts by using the search.
And if you wanna hear a good thing about humanity, a good amount of the results was people wanting to save others.

Reactions: Vineyard Bandit

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Weird, this game (and specifically this game) causes my GPU to have really loud coil whine.

Well, I guess capping it to 60 FPS got rid of that.

Reactions: makeitso
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes