3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Sleeping at the inn should be streamlined. Right now there are so many steps you have to go through just to advance a day, even just to simply pay for a room.

You have to talk to the inn-keeper, go through all the dialogue, walk upstairs, load, walk into the room, load, walk to the furthest corner of that room, wait for your character to undress, then you rest, load, wait for character to dress again, and you're FINALLY done. There should just be an option to pay 10 silver and just advance to the next day while recovering your HP, fade out, fade in, done.

Same deal with working for the inn-keeper, do you really have to do the same task over and over, read the same dialogue again and again? There's two important parts, the sex scene, and getting your room. After the first time, you get the idea, there should be an option to just skip all the fluff and get to what you want: sleepin' or fuckin'.

Speaking of unnecessary wastes of time, how about an item that lets you teleport to the waypoints, instead of having to walk to them? Oh yeah, and walking, it should be set to "run" by default. Ain't nobody ever gonna go around at the basic walking speed without holding down shift, so why even have that there at all. Left-clicking with the mouse should go through dialogue. More stash locations in high-traffic areas, like next to waypoints.

Inventory management is a pain. If one character's inventory is full, and the other has space, looting should just send the items to wherever there's room for them instead of making you switch to the other character manually. These are all small issues, sure, but when you add it all up it makes the game much more tedious than it should be.

Last edited:

AnonymousMind

Dec 11, 2020
Oh yeah, and walking, it should be set to "run" by default. Ain't nobody ever gonna go around at the basic walking speed without holding down shift, so why even have that there at all.
You can toggle walk run by pressing "caps lock". It's in the README file under controls. You can also sleep in the abandon hut in the south-east part of town if you don't wish to deal with the inn keeper. By interacting with the bed there but only if Kara's self esteem is low or in the negative.

- hope this helps enjoy the game more.

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
You can toggle walk run by pressing "caps lock". It's in the README file under controls. You can also sleep in the abandon hut in the south-east part of town if you don't wish to deal with the inn keeper. By interacting with the bed there but only if Kara's self esteem is low or in the negative.

- hope this helps enjoy the game more.
Except if you sleep in the run down house you don't get the flavor-text for the various pregnancy states after Kara wakes up. All she says is something like "hope I never have to do that again." It's a small bit, but it does add a lot to the progression.

Also sleeping there is bugged since it gives you an option to use a worm as a sex toy that you apparently got from Shayla before you ever meet her. It's also bugged in that if you scare off the thieves instead of killing them the game won't give you the option to sleep there unless you have other party members with you.

Tansoku

Apr 26, 2018
I recently tried the latest demo and was curious if the game has been through any optimization work. I happened to notice this game puts more strain on my CPU than some AAA games such as Age of Conan. I don't think it's a big deal but it seems odd for a unity game anyhow. Really enjoyed the game's aesthetic and world building and the RPG style reminds me a bit of old CRPGs like Return to Krondor.

Dec 13, 2017
So uh, what exactly do I need to do in order to use the 'toy' that Shayla gave me? I'm in the abandoned house, alone, but I can't 'use' it there, and there's only two spots in the place, both of which don't let me do anything with it either. I mean I guess I can try lowering my self esteem enough to be able to sleep there and see if that opens the option?

Dec 5, 2017
Anyone else get a bug where you can't successfully deliver the head of a powerful enemy to the Frog statue? I just get booted from the conversation when I try to deliver the head. I get through the first part, and the statue gets excited and then...back to game.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Anyone else get a bug where you can't successfully deliver the head of a powerful enemy to the Frog statue? I just get booted from the conversation when I try to deliver the head. I get through the first part, and the statue gets excited and then...back to game.
"back to game." - what do You mean exactly?

Dec 5, 2017
"back to game." - what do You mean exactly?
So the Dialogue options tree is something like 1.) make small offering 2.) make Large offering(or trophy of powerful foe) 3.) nothing. After selecting 2.) you get text saying something like "The statue is projecting a large amount of excitment." then you have 1.) Offer Quest item trophy head 2.) nevermind(exit conversation) if I select option 1.) or 2.) it reacts the same. closing all dialogue and returning you to freeroam. If you talk to the statue again, it starts the dialogue tree over again.

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
So the Dialogue options tree is something like 1.) make small offering 2.) make Large offering(or trophy of powerful foe) 3.) nothing. After selecting 2.) you get text saying something like "The statue is projecting a large amount of excitment." then you have 1.) Offer Quest item trophy head 2.) nevermind(exit conversation) if I select option 1.) or 2.) it reacts the same. closing all dialogue and returning you to freeroam. If you talk to the statue again, it starts the dialogue tree over again.
True.
I have the same situation with the dialogue cycle over and over again.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
True.
I have the same situation with the dialogue cycle over and over again.
Are you guys using a version you got on itch.io or some other site? the version you get on itch.io is the 7.0.5 which has those dialogue bugs, the one from this thread is the 7.0.6 which has those bugs fixed far as i remember.

Also in the changelog stated in the very first pot the dev mentioned the 7.0.6 being a fix to those bugs in question, i'd suggest you guys try to download from here and see if the bugs get fixed, it probably should.

Reactions: AnonymousMind

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Are you guys using a version you got on itch.io or some other site? the version you get on itch.io is the 7.0.5 which has those dialogue bugs, the one from this thread is the 7.0.6 which has those bugs fixed far as i remember.

Also in the changelog stated in the very first pot the dev mentioned the 7.0.6 being a fix to those bugs in question, i'd suggest you guys try to download from here and see if the bugs get fixed, it probably should.
Thank You for the answer.
So, the issue was solved in v0.7.0.6?

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Thank You for the answer.
So, the issue was solved in v0.7.0.6?
It did solve it halfway, as i said in an old post of mine here Post5637597, you are now able to deliver the troll head to the shrine and thus advance in the story, however that is as far as story goes on this version.

I also mentioned a small bug where even if the shrine accepts the offering it doesn't take the head from you, which left me with one remaining in the inventory.

The dev seem to be making progress as the post on his patreon suggest, he posted a "Progress Update" on July 18, sadly however there is no telling when the next version will be released, gotta hope they also release a public version when the update comes out.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes