3.90 star(s) 14 Votes
Dec 13, 2017
Red maiden says something about 'moth's dust'. Anyone know where to get some? Nevermind, found it in the witch's shop.

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
As of v0.6.3.10 are there any quests directed at the large pygmy cave? I rescued the women but never saw any mention of them again. Came back later after the first bandit bounty to kill the boss which may have sequence-broken a later quest as I now can't turn in the quest item from the NW forest boss (same monster type) at the usual place. IIRC we were supposed to kill one of these for the Frog spirit but its shrine south of the Witch hut isn't reacting either. Have I simply reached the end of the currently available content or did I break something by clearing things in the wrong order?

Gotta say though, this game is pretty darn good so far. A bit light on actual erotic/sexual content but that will hopefully fill out later.

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
As of v0.6.3.10 are there any quests directed at the large pygmy cave? I rescued the women but never saw any mention of them again. Came back later after the first bandit bounty to kill the boss which may have sequence-broken a later quest as I now can't turn in the quest item from the NW forest boss (same monster type) at the usual place. IIRC we were supposed to kill one of these for the Frog spirit but its shrine south of the Witch hut isn't reacting either. Have I simply reached the end of the currently available content or did I break something by clearing things in the wrong order?

Gotta say though, this game is pretty darn good so far. A bit light on actual erotic/sexual content but that will hopefully fill out later.
You basically finished the currently implemented parts of the main story. The offering of the troll head at the shrine is not implemented yet.

Chase0074

May 23, 2020
I'm stuck on the cleaning duty quest, only found 4 out of 5 around the house, no fireflies appear anywhere else. Where is the last activity?

WildFeyGames-Nis

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I'm stuck on the cleaning duty quest, only found 4 out of 5 around the house, no fireflies appear anywhere else. Where is the last activity?
It should be: webs on the bookcase, dust on the wall, liquid under the table, fallen over books, web next to the witch.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
For some odd reason, whenever I try to run Unity games like this on windows 10, the game refuses to start and just crashes on startup. I get a small dialog box with a red exclamation point with the game's icon and then nothing. Same thing happens with the game "Third Crisis". Does somebody here have a solution? I don't know where the crash log is located otherwise I would've posted that here too.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes