VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes
May 21, 2017
I played 0.2 and didn't see a witch at all.. If we select Jane or the witch thats it, a little dialogue from the queen and then end of Demo message. So which option was the witch supposed to be in?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I played 0.2 and didn't see a witch at all.. If we select Jane or the witch thats it, a little dialogue from the queen and then end of Demo message. So which option was the witch supposed to be in?
I could be wrong but i believe she is the red-head that dolls you up.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
I just played it for first time. Its annoyingly very short and it ends even before I'm about to meet the queen. I can never reach the scenes with queen or the blowjob one. I'm talking about the half of the preview images i see in the 1st page here. What am i missing guys please?

Edit: Ok i just figured it out. I should choose first "im noblewoman" and after that "yeah" to reach the rest of the story i was missing. It is a very promising game, dev i hope for good luck and keep up. Great art and style!

Last edited:

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
*An innocent question from a passing traveler*

Is it not gay for a dude to suck cock?
Would help people that don't like this fetish to filter it out with the tag no?

*Traveler calmly awaits an answer*

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is only gay if the balls touch. :sneaky::sneaky:

===============================

Played the update. They made the art on the witch path more detailed, plus the same with the bounty hunter character. But again there is barely anything here. I would say this is still in the stage of a demo.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Bruh I didn't download this because the preview images looked so good but I read there wasn't much content and I knew when it never got content it would be too painful and the first update is this :HideThePain:

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
*An innocent question from a passing traveler*

Is it not gay for a dude to suck cock?
Would help people that don't like this fetish to filter it out with the tag no?

*Traveler calmly awaits an answer*
It is not gay if the cock being sucked belongs to a woman, per the tags. The game has the futa/trans tag. If people don't want to suck a woman's cock, they're either going to have avoid the thread altogether or check the preview images. If Traveler doesn't like what he sees, he can move the fuck along without trying to get someone to mistag the game thread. :WeSmart:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
this update seems as if they want to show that they are working but without really doing anything
I don't want to say that yet since the game is new and the reworked art is beautiful. Just look at this below. :love:
Also i am not supporting on patreon so i don't feel any pressure to wait a few more updates before making up my mind.
FZk-7R3WQAA5XoM.jpg

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes