VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There was no Red Head after being teleported into the other world at all. Just Jane and the Queen. so either the dev accidently uploaded 0.1 as 0.2 or for got include the rendering of the witch entirely.
The redhead witch is there. But it depends on the choices done during the dialogue with the bounty hunter. Also i started a new save just to be sure.
Anyway it is not much content apart from the reworked scenes and art.

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
This argument has been posed so many times that every time I see it now I suspect it of being trolling. I wonder if it should be reported, in fact.

Either way, we should be discussing the game, its merits and its opportunities for improvement, not grammatical pedantry.

On that note, this art is amazing. I sincerely hope they can figure out their dev pipeline for regular updates, because if so they've got a veritable gold mine on their hands with this concept and its aesthetic.
I tried, my reports were rejected but my ignore list got longer.

I don't do Patreon myself, but I have put this on my wish list on Steam. I absolutely love the concept and the artwork is amazing. I'll buy it once it has enough content to justify the price for me, but given how many games get abandoned mid-development, I can't be spending money on something just getting started.

Reactions: Choo-choo

vulcan432

Aug 13, 2016
Really hope this game is still getting attention/updates, I love the art and everything but this last update was a little sad on the content side

Reactions: jamonserrano

_Futalord_

Mar 22, 2020
:unsure:
Well because on this site, Futa cock =/= gay.
Also, from what I have seen, most gay people are looking for actual MxM content and would not consider something like this gay and would be just as if not more pissed off about the incorrect tag.
Sure you could make an argument that the content in this game isnt 100% straight and I'd agree with you because of where I personally draw the line, but I wouldn't necessarily call it outright gay either because of the above.

I haven't played it but I understand that the MC is pretty much a femboy/twink and only ever gets fucked/used by the Futas/Trans? Well what if the characters were exclusively using strap-ons instead to dominate the mc would you still consider it gay? Most probably wouldn't. The mc would still be a mega bottom but...
Yes, I know it's not exactly a 1:1 comparison but at the same time it's "close enough" in concept that it makes sense.
It's not clear cut and I think the real solution would be to have more expansive tags similar the manga sites.
For instance A "Futadom" tag would be a lot more appropriate just than a femdom tag for this game and a "Futa on Male Only" tag would pretty final as to what to expect.

Anyway the art is good and I am only sad that I probably wont enjoy it because of the futadom theme. I don't typically like futa on male but maybe if the mc looked more girly I could overlook it but oh well.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Just bought the game on Steam; premise is good, love the art, but the amount of content is tiny (10 minutes at best). For a 0.2 release this makes me worried that the final game (if it's ever done) is only going to have 1 hour of content...

I get that this level of art takes more time, which is fine (totally fine), but you can't release 5 minute long content updates. You gotta delay the release until you have something of substance...

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Looks promising.. Hope they stick to trans on male content and aren't bothered by all the haters that always seem to come to these threads.

Not much content yet though.
99% of what the artist draws are chicks with dicks so your fears are unwarranted

You should be afraid that this game is going to get fuck all for content and being super disappointing

Reactions: jamonserrano

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
so much potential here, im really really looking forward to more of this, and hopefully more options added to whats already there

Reactions: Fuyu2

AsdfMan123

Aug 11, 2017
What do you think are the chances of us getting an update this year and with more than 3 minutes of content?
I can't tell if you are being condescending or not?
Are you expecting studio level visual novel length from a group of independent artists who are clearing only 1,500$ a month? They clearly are not at a point financially where they can do this full time so I think it's quite normal to expect smaller updates, hopefully as the game gains traction they will find more fans to support them.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes