VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I finally downloaded it and wow, this really is some form of existential torture or something. The perfect premise, the perfect art, and the perfectly maddening lack of content and slow development.

It's also horizontal development, like why are there like ten different choices in the game and three different branches when there's max 4 minutes of content on the longest branch? Please dev prove me wrong and make me look like a clown by dropping a substantial update soon.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Like the Art! (y) But will wait a few month to download again. In hope to get enough content to play more than a few minutes continuously.

snowman44

Jul 10, 2017
The art is cool and I like the big dicked women. I just really hate forced feminisation so eh not for me. Good game for people who like that though I guess.

Reactions: Gabaw

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
This is amazing, I was fantasizing about including JOI elements in VN just the other day. But Im a bit worried how much content there will be, especially since it is branching... this game will take years to make (or remain very short) but I already cant wait for more content.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
It would be much better if you could go through everything, all scenes without having to restart every time. Instead of having choices that let you lose scenes or paths, its better to have options that let you choose if you want something or not.

Reactions: omglolguy32
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes