VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

famedoro73

May 19, 2020
I'm interested in HOW they will develop the self-sissyfication of the player... probably through suggestion to masturbate with a dildo or wearing a butt blug while playing... we will see

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
This part of recent changelog:
v0.3
Sorry it's a little late, but we're doing another mini update later in the month to make up for it!
In this update you find yourself in Jane's cabin, and I don't know that you'll ever find the strength to leave!
Is that "mini update" already up?

Reactions: Hero sama

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
The game has potential, not much content so far, but I still can't figure it out how to open half of the gallery. After I beat the game, chose every path- still half of the gallery is locked.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
The game has potential, not much content so far, but I still can't figure it out how to open half of the gallery. After I beat the game, chose every path- still half of the gallery is locked.
Most of scenes that appear as locked have not been added yet. You have very likely already experienced every encounter currently in the game, as there are very few scenes thus far.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios
Jun 7, 2019
that's a comic, not a game

Here's a sneak peek at where we're up to in Black Contract, the plan is to have the first release onto Steam next month (because it has a mandatory 2 week waiting time, so we'll make everything mirror that.) which will mirror the content on the first chapter. For now we're just implemented existing comic content, so that we catch up, and then eventually coming back and adding more stuff like interactivity and choices.

It is both a comic and a game ;)

ZaidMesa

Sep 5, 2021
There's no new update lol it's just a picture of the queen sitting down sipping tea. If someone wants to make a black contract thread (Their other game) I'll post 0.1 but yea SOE is only on V0.3 when a new update comes out I'll post it.
That's all that was in the latest update? I know that there are 2 or 3 different 0.3 versions of the game and if you have the latest could you please post it.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

Here's a sneak peek at where we're up to in Black Contract, the plan is to have the first release onto Steam next month (because it has a mandatory 2 week waiting time, so we'll make everything mirror that.) which will mirror the content on the first chapter. For now we're just implemented existing comic content, so that we catch up, and then eventually coming back and adding more stuff like interactivity and choices.

It is both a comic and a game ;)
bruh... why would they do that?

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
bruh... why would they do that?
Now we will have not one but two games with slow updates, people will be mad about being ripped off, fanboys will be mad that the devs are getting attacked, devs will be mad about negative feedback and "entitled" people.
Meanwhile Cubze will be stuck in the art mines for these two games forever, with her other art projects being put on the backlog.
I see this as a situation where everyone loses

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes