VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Now we will have not one but two games with slow updates, people will be mad about being ripped off, fanboys will be mad that the devs are getting attacked, devs will be mad about negative feedback and "entitled" people.
Meanwhile Cubze will be stuck in the art mines for these two games forever, with her other art projects being put on the backlog.
I see this as a situation where everyone loses
Two Hot Milfs Studio is winning

f1d112000

Oct 7, 2017
Can't wait to see our protagonist manipulates the witch into betraying the Queen, claiming the throne for herself. I don't know if it's just me, but I think that could be an interesting route :coffee:

Reactions: Cauboi and qepoa

somedude565

Dec 17, 2018
View attachment 1848573

Overview:
Shackles of Ellswyn is A FutaDom and Chastity focused visual novel where you are a university student,
sucked into an alternate world of dominant, well-endowed women who each want you to be their personal anal pet.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-18
Release Date: 2022-09-11
Developer: Two Hot Milfs Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2051230 View attachment 1848598 View attachment 1848593 View attachment 1848599 View attachment 1848594 View attachment 1848595 View attachment 1848600 View attachment 1848596 View attachment 1848597
There has been a update out since like the 16th, any word on when that's coming out?

Reactions: Hero sama

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
It was mistake to start making two games, when first one is allready having super slow progress. I dont mind to wait longer, but if content is max 3min per update, its super frustrating. Expecially if you are their supporter in patreon...
yeah I've got to agree, I'd like to think I can be patient enough, but there's no doubt that essentially doubling the time between updates was not the best choice. Ideally they should've completed one before starting another, or at the very least gotten further through one of them.

Last edited:

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
There's no new update lol it's just a picture of the queen sitting down sipping tea. If someone wants to make a black contract thread (Their other game) I'll post 0.1 but yea SOE is only on V0.3 when a new update comes out I'll post it.
Actually, on the itch.io it was stated as "NOvember update") And there was a tiny update before that "Minor Queen content update!". The difference is only a couple of MB, though.

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't wanna scroll through 17 pages of people arguing.

is there any chance of an android version? I just got a shiny new tablet and need stuff to do with it to justify spending money on it for myself while there are starving children in north korea.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't wanna scroll through 17 pages of people arguing.

is there any chance of an android version? I just got a shiny new tablet and need stuff to do with it to justify spending money on it for myself while there are starving children in north korea.
Don't need to scroll when you can use SEARCH function of the site..... and no there is no android for the game.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Anyone know how to unlock the 7th scene in the gallery? I think I did all paths/conversation option combinations to get scene 1 through 16 but I can't seem to unlock 7.

As the game is pretty short I figured #16 is the last one that's unlockable, but since I was able to unlock all before that, the 7th must be unlockable too and I love to know how :)

Should that one be the queen sitting on the stairs with her dick out? Or maybe the MC sucking it? That's the only thing I could find that isn't in the gallery but I can encounter.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes