VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
it got released without anyone here mentioning it i think and there was no content in it anyways
Looking at their page they've titled the posts as "month updates" inbetween 0.2 and 0.5. Really weird (just like their priorities). Not that I've checked their posts whenever I've been subbed but, maybe it's the titles that are like that and in the posts they mention the 0.3, 0.4.

Apr 22, 2019
Literally no content but the dev works on Implementing new Voice acting, Gallery updates, Menue, smoth transitions. . .
ridiculous! Maybe work on some content and evolve the story, get some supporters (would most likely happen if there is some Game to play) and in a year or so work on things like voice acting and Menue/Gallery beauty pimp ups.
Why bother with all this if there is no Game to play?
I stopped following their updates months ago, but it seems they also started another project. What's the point with a game in alpha and with 5 minutes content? Well time to unfollow this for good, especially as soon something gets involved with OF and there's nothing new after almost 1 year.
For those looking for something similar there you go, at least you get some futa/trans on male action.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I stopped following their updates months ago, but it seems they also started another project. What's the point with a game in alpha and with 5 minutes content? Well time to unfollow this for good, especially as soon something gets involved with OF and there's nothing new after almost 1 year.
For those looking for something similar there you go, at least you get some futa/trans on male action.
When the game has such nice art from an artist that mainly does illustrations, you know the game will never amount to anything and they will complete the game in 2-3 updates or move on to their next idea

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
You know when you said you were sharing "something similar" to a game that's main standout is its great art, I wasn't expecting you to drop links for some jank-ass looking 3D games. That shit ain't similar at all.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
am i the only one who gets errors or why is nobody else talking about it?

(NameError: name "daytoday" is not defined) for example but different ones along the game

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
am i the only one who gets errors or why is nobody else talking about it?
Got plenty of errors when loading saves from previous version. No more when i started over.
(Un)fortunately the game is still very short, so no big deal(about a dozen seconds pressing Ctrl did the job)
Amazing game, love the art but still rediculusly short for 0.5

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Upon starting a new game what are the secret names of the land or world you hail from names you can input. That changes the game.I accidentally did it once but typing it at beginning doesn’t work i think it was Antewynn or one less n or something. But the queen only knew what it ment??

Apr 22, 2019
You know when you said you were sharing "something similar" to a game that's main standout is its great art, I wasn't expecting you to drop links for some jank-ass looking 3D games. That shit ain't similar at all.
Usually not a 3d fan as well, but those games aren't terrible or "shit", or at least quite entertaining in some parts. As similar I meant of course futa/trans on male tag, quite lacking in this forum apart futadom, which I personally didn't like.
I don't understand the "main standout" point as you've basically a 5-minute-long gameplay.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
View attachment 2403839
Can't find the last pics i need some help here :)
That's the special Bishoujomom collab. To get it, start a new game, when you first meet Jane choose the "I think I'm lost, there was this portal..." option, then when she asks you where you are from answer "MOMMYCOCK" (all caps) and then proceed as usual. If you did it right, when you meet Alicia she will tell you about her disguises and how Bishoujomom is one of them. This will unlock the last 8 images in the gallery.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes