VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

mamiejojo

Jan 14, 2021
That's the special Bishoujomom collab. To get it, start a new game, when you first meet Jane choose the "I think I'm lost, there was this portal..." option, then when she asks you where you are from answer "MOMMYCOCK" (all caps) and then proceed as usual. If you did it right, when you meet Alicia she will tell you about her disguises and how Bishoujomom is one of them. This will unlock the last 8 images in the gallery.
pofkpoazkfp lol ok thx alot !

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
mac version for the new update?
I can try to make one. If you can test it, that would be great, because I somehow fucked up my High Sierra VM
Edit: try , let me know if it works :)

Alright, 5 people downloaded already, so I guess it works.

macOS = /

v0.5

Last edited:

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Got plenty of errors when loading saves from previous version. No more when i started over.
(Un)fortunately the game is still very short, so no big deal(about a dozen seconds pressing Ctrl did the job)
Amazing game, love the art but still rediculusly short for 0.5
that worked. thanks!

Reactions: Gordon_79

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
I really loved the art style... too bad the content doesn't ring my bells... But congrats on the art

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Ok just to be sure, this JOI thing is alteady in the game? Because I don't hear a thing when the bell rings

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
This game is such a freaking tease. I get that there are likely RL circumstances to consider, and it isn't like I'm paying for this game (yet), but nonetheless it seems like it's taking a very long time to see if these devs can actually deliver reliably and consistently.

I hate throwing money at games on Patreon/Subscribestar that never go anywhere.

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

-Added some bonus content that only shows up based on RNG (Will be doing more of this will small dialogue to make repeated playthroughs feel more fresh.)

-Extended Witch arc with some more content with your BFF

-added the beginning of an arc where you try to escape.

-Did some work to try and tidy up the nodes for consistency, but will need to do more.

WIN -

MAC -

Ghoulbarn

Mar 18, 2020
Do we have any idea how big the final game is supposed to be? They say they're going to try and finish it this year, but it seems like it's going to be really short even when it's completed.

ali baba

Jan 7, 2018
Even with Cubze great art style this is a pure deception. 10min of content, bad writing, disappointing sex scenes, enerving music, choices that doesn't affect the story at all, so little care put in it. And you tell me that there is a whole team behind this pathetic excuse of a game ? Even in a year I don't see how it can actually get any decent.

Last edited:

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Even with Cubze great art style this is a pure deception. 10min of content, bad writing, disappointing sex scenes, enerving music, choices that doesn't affect the story at all, so little care put in it. And you tell me that there is a whole team behind this pathetic excuse of a game ? Even in a year I don't see how it can actually get any decent.
It's an artist trying to get some extra money making a "game" that's it, don't expect much they will be bored making it before you know it and "finish" it or abandon it or let it drag on for years makes 3-4 images for it every 5-6 months

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
It's an artist trying to get some extra money making a "game" that's it, don't expect much they will be bored making it before you know it and "finish" it or abandon it or let it drag on for years makes 3-4 images for it every 5-6 months
you do realize the artist is just that right? they're not the one making the game, they're just doing the art for it as far as i'm aware. The most unfortunate part is that it means they're not making more of the "Black Contract" comic atm, as that looked really promising after the 1st chapter.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes