VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i love that they added custom name atlest, but everything is sho short and cut into seperate chunks :( and i love the art the concept and all, just wish there been more and more slowburn to things, its like bam magical mirror new charcter, no gradual changes or anything like that, also really loved to been evan with nice dark hair and everything, but ill be looking forward for more

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
the game is fascinating but the update contet is short why not focusing on one route each update you know this way you foucus on writing one route (hopefully the witch route love it ) instead of three at the same time which i think is tiring and we get to see a lengthy update i think its win win for all of us.
all and all big thanks to the devs of the game wish them will and good luck and hope to see more updates in the near future.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This update is a joke too. Maybe gameplay time of 1 additional minute, maybe 2 or 3 if you care about the terrible shitty lore. This developer is a joke. What use is this gorgeous art if the writing, gameplay and anything else sucks and the content lasts for 2 minutes.

Last edited:

AkelImad

Aug 30, 2018
is chastity avoidable lmao? i know most people crank out the "is futa, is gay, is ntr, is blank avoidable"

but is it feasible to avoid the ol' cock and key? or even possible (even if that means avoiding most of the content) to power through to let that man keep his hawk unmuzzled?

odacavahserf

Sep 24, 2022
is chastity avoidable lmao? i know most people crank out the "is futa, is gay, is ntr, is blank avoidable"

but is it feasible to avoid the ol' cock and key? or even possible (even if that means avoiding most of the content) to power through to let that man keep his hawk unmuzzled?
I do not think so. A game you might enjoy that is also a fantasy setting with futa on male content with optional "hawk muzzling" would be Tales of Androgyny

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes