VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Is there a practical difference between the announcers or is it just fluff but tasks and whatnot stay the same?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Art is nice. Would be good to have an end of content warning before hitting credits without a save, especially since its a long wait to get to main menu if hit the credits.
so true, it would really help from a player perspective. however, so far the saves have not always transferred between updates, so it may not be totally useful

• Angry
Reactions: RevivedIcarus

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
the blonde is hot as fuck but im not into this kind of game, someone knows about similar characters in other games?
1690380646949.png

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
The game is being developed by two people, a writer and an artist
Cool and no actual dev so my point stands, will be dragged and probably have less than 10 more erotic pics and the artist wrap things up because hes bored of it and move on to the next short game

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Cool and no actual dev so my point stands, will be dragged and probably have less than 10 more erotic pics and the artist wrap things up because hes bored of it and move on to the next short game
Already happened as they have more than one game being worked on right now.
Also this is a renpy game so having a dedicated "dev" really isn't necessarily plus the writer needs to write shit as well because it's not like we get any long conversations or even erotic text scenes

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
they have a separate code guy, the problem right now is that the main artist is on hiatus

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
Fantastic game!!! Due to the fact that the author produces images himself. It's one of those games that best be bought once he's finished with it on Patreon. This authors dedication to this game shows! Just wish it was more intensive in training and greater veriety in picking not just becoming a made.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
I like the art but this game is not at 0.5. It's closer to being at 0.05. It's nowhere close to being a full game and the current routes are a mess of short dialogue, limited content, and interesting concepts that aren't fleshed out. If it wasn't focused on getting money and patreons then I cannot honestly justify a different reason to release it in the state it's in. This isn't a first draft. This is on steam for money. It's going to alienate so many people because it's been handed out in well before pre-alpha.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes