VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

ali baba

Jan 7, 2018
It's an artist trying to get some extra money making a "game" that's it, don't expect much they will be bored making it before you know it and "finish" it or abandon it or let it drag on for years makes 3-4 images for it every 5-6 months
Considering the lack of content of the game, I also thought it was a side project of Cubze. But no, there are 4/5 different name mentioned in the credits. And the game isn't even distributed on Cubze Patreon, it's on two milf studio. They really have no excuse.

Reactions: Hero sama

kalevi123

Sep 17, 2021
This month ''update'' was filler. They said earlier this month they are gonna update stuff with other character and not continuing witch path. They have made this game over year and what content we have so far? :D

Reactions: stupid_army

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Great graphics in this game. I like the theme.. I guess it's still early, so hopefully much more content to come, but I'm a bit puzzeled that main menu seems to be a scene selection and after scene it is game over, and you have to wait through a lot of credits before you can pick something else..

For me personally at least, it would be preferrably if you could play it from start to end, and view the majority of content on one playthrough.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
new update already? also a new artist?

Is this a new additional artist or a replacement?
April update!

52b163b7938a6698af0d4a2e581075555ada3830.jpg

It's time for a warrior arc update!

We've also hired an additional character artist, to help us release bigger updates with more consistency. We hear your complaints about how short the game is, and the high quality art standard we have for our content means that it takes a long time, so bringing on additional artists means that we can get lots more exciting content into the game!

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
April update!

View attachment 2557531

It's time for a warrior arc update!

We've also hired an additional character artist, to help us release bigger updates with more consistency. We hear your complaints about how short the game is, and the high quality art standard we have for our content means that it takes a long time, so bringing on additional artists means that we can get lots more exciting content into the game!
ah okay, in the twitter post they just say "new artist" which I why I was confused

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
this is the saddest thread on this site for me, I was so hopeful upon first release, lol. At this point it would take about a decade to reach the amount of content you'd expect in the update.
Edit: They just announced ANOTHER game! Holy smokes. Am I unfair here?

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
this is the saddest thread on this site for me, I was so hopeful upon first release, lol. At this point it would take about a decade to reach the amount of content you'd expect in the update.
Cubze (artist for Shackles) is on an indefinite hiatus, so they are pivoting to an another project with a different artist. I wouldn't hold my breath for any meaningful updates to this game sadly :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dersp

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah saw it on twitter. Frankly i am also not expecting much from it.:confused:
FyHUhKAaQAE5J1n.jpg

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes