VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
I can't tell if you are being condescending or not?
Are you expecting studio level visual novel length from a group of independent artists who are clearing only 1,500$ a month? They clearly are not at a point financially where they can do this full time so I think it's quite normal to expect smaller updates, hopefully as the game gains traction they will find more fans to support them.
I mean...it's a pretty well established artist. I'm sure she (I think) can handle more than 10 images per year. Also, I wouldn't call anything that quite literally takes longer to download than to play an update. So....it's a partially genuine question.

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I can't tell if you are being condescending or not?
Are you expecting studio level visual novel length from a group of independent artists who are clearing only 1,500$ a month? They clearly are not at a point financially where they can do this full time so I think it's quite normal to expect smaller updates, hopefully as the game gains traction they will find more fans to support them.
I have no problem with short updates but literally the second version was mostly bugfixes, no history or anything relevant and seeing how long it took to get it out, I don't want to imagine how long it's going to take when it's a real update

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
This is very quickly becoming my favourite game with futa, femdom and feminization themes. I especially love the idea of interacting with items (like if you own a chastity cage or dildo).

Obviously its great to make scenes for people who don't own any items, but there's just something so hot being made to wear lingerie and pleasure a huge dildo while playing through the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The game has a lot of potential.

Problems

1. The beginning of the game functions like a gallery, yet you already have a gallery. The story should be a complete story, not just skipping to certain parts. That skipping to certain parts functionality breaks immersion. It's okay to let the player skip the prologue, that's fine, but once they're in the game, they should be able to travel from place to place to invoke repeatable scenes. So if the player goes visits the witch, he'll see a repeatable scene of his friend getting fucked. If player goes see the queen, he sees repeatable scene of ..... See where I'm going with this? When you're at the mucle futa's home, you can see repeatable scene of her doing thigh head lock, etc.

This eventually needs to go. This breaks immersion. It's okay to let the player skip prologue, fine, but no more than that.
1663528992263.png

I had to restart the game five times to see each of the scenes, that doesn't seem right at all.

2. The game's content level makes it a DEMO. An excellent demo, but a demo none the less. So don't get discouraged if people don't support the game on patreon yet. It needs about 60 to 90 minutes of high quality gameplay IMO.

3. I would go for maximum immersion and believability. IMO, make the MC a part of the fantasy world. He works as a farm hand or something, but aspires to be a warrior, and seeks out that muscular futa woman to train him, but things don't turn out the way he hoped, then the story starts from there or something; something similar to this, anything you want, the key point is that the MC exists in the fantasy world, not the real world. Unless you absolutely need the MC to start in the real world, I would opt for placing him into the fantasy world, then it becomes a true escape.

There are tricks you can use to make more content without the need for more art. Show a picture of the muscle futa with her dick out completely. Then she asks, "how will you show the proper greeting"

Then let the player CHOOSE:
A) to have her sit her balls on his face.
B) to kiss her balls, but you don't have to even show the player kissing her balls, just play a KISS lips picture animation over her cock, with a kiss sound effect. Then you can do one for the balls, one for the shaft, one for the head.
c) have her sit her balls on your face, but then kiss lick or tongue her ass, this would only require a small change to the existing art.

There's like a million ways to stretch out content, all while letting the player feel more engaged. Letting the player choose and decide leads to more immersion. Also, I'd always give the player a way to avoid seeing sexual scenarios they don't want to see or experience. Always give them an out to every single sexual scenario.

Shit, I'd never waste time giving advice, unless I thought the game had mega potential to be an amazing game. Cheers. Would love to support this on patreon one day.

serpentcross

Dec 8, 2017
I am not bashing on anyone's taste but I do wish there was a better tag than Female Domination when the game is strictly futa on male.

Excluding futa as a whole would just exclude everything including futa on female and mostly female domination with futa sprinkled in it.

Is it just me or the tags could use a little bit of improvement?

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes