VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I don't want to say that yet since the game is new and the reworked art is beautiful. Just look at this below. :love:
Also i am not supporting on patreon so i don't feel any pressure to wait a few more updates before making up my mind.
View attachment 1979156
clearly the art is very good and it is the reason why I continue to pay attention to the game but if it continues at that rate it is very likely that it will end up going down the ravine or take years to be finished

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
clearly the art is very good and it is the reason why I continue to pay attention to the game but if it continues at that rate it is very likely that it will end up going down the ravine or take years to be finished
Taking years is something i don't mind since that is the fate of every game done by lone/small developers teams. But i sure hope for more than 5min of gameplay between each update. :p

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
Any plans on male on futa (like even a little bit) or is it exclusively futa on male?
I prefer male on futa, but it slightly upsets me that most games tend to do one or the other rather than both.
If there are no plans for it, no worries, I get that the idea of topping a dom futa being all sorts of unnatural lol.

Good luck, also the art style looks fantastic btw

Last edited:

Guardra

May 29, 2018
damn was interested till i realized mc is a dude......oh well art looks really good and i wish the dev good luck

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
love it so far super short, also wish that 1 could change names in the start, and 2 could chose to be either of the two and Ellie all the way <3

Dec 24, 2020
Jokes and kink shame aside, why isnt there just a "fura on male" tag to use in cases like this? Cuz there are a bunch of futadom games and there isnt even a futadom tag, like, i dont mean to whine about it, its just it looks like the quick solution

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
how is a guy sucking a cock doesnt categorize as gay?
:unsure:
Well because on this site, Futa cock =/= gay.
Also, from what I have seen, most gay people are looking for actual MxM content and would not consider something like this gay and would be just as if not more pissed off about the incorrect tag.
Sure you could make an argument that the content in this game isnt 100% straight and I'd agree with you because of where I personally draw the line, but I wouldn't necessarily call it outright gay either because of the above.

I haven't played it but I understand that the MC is pretty much a femboy/twink and only ever gets fucked/used by the Futas/Trans? Well what if the characters were exclusively using strap-ons instead to dominate the mc would you still consider it gay? Most probably wouldn't. The mc would still be a mega bottom but...
Yes, I know it's not exactly a 1:1 comparison but at the same time it's "close enough" in concept that it makes sense.
It's not clear cut and I think the real solution would be to have more expansive tags similar the manga sites.
For instance A "Futadom" tag would be a lot more appropriate just than a femdom tag for this game and a "Futa on Male Only" tag would pretty final as to what to expect.

Anyway the art is good and I am only sad that I probably wont enjoy it because of the futadom theme. I don't typically like futa on male but maybe if the mc looked more girly I could overlook it but oh well.

Last edited:

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
:unsure:
Well because on this site, Futa cock =/= gay.
Also, from what I have seen, most gay people are looking for actual MxM content and would not consider something like this gay and would be just as if not more pissed off about the incorrect tag.
Sure you could make an argument that the content in this game isnt 100% straight and I'd agree with you because of where I personally draw the line, but I wouldn't necessarily call it outright gay either because of the above.

I haven't played it but I understand that the MC is pretty much a femboy/twink and only ever gets fucked/used by the Futas/Trans? Well what if the characters were exclusively using strap-ons instead to dominate the mc would you still consider it gay? Most probably wouldn't. The mc would still be a mega bottom but...
Yes, I know it's not exactly a 1:1 comparison but at the same time it's "close enough" in concept that it makes sense.
It's not clear cut and I think the real solution would be to have more expansive tags similar the manga sites.
For instance A "Futadom" tag would be a lot more appropriate just than a femdom tag for this game and a "Futa on Male Only" tag would pretty final as to what to expect.

Anyway the art is good and I am only sad that I probably wont enjoy it because of the futadom theme. I don't typically like futa on male but maybe if the mc looked more girly I could overlook it but oh well.
real futa its
hermaphrodite . biology an individual animal or flower that has both male and female reproductive organs. a person having both male and female sexual characteristics and genital tissues.

this are only males who looks like females,
i have no problem with it
its just ironic, that when somebody say gay,
its automatically
bigot
crazy world

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
btw
i had sex whit females, males, or trans, if you like
its not a big difference
its about only good sex
and i hate this woke shajt
btw

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
real futa its
hermaphrodite . biology an individual animal or flower that has both male and female reproductive organs. a person having both male and female sexual characteristics and genital tissues.

this are only males who looks like females,
i have no problem with it
its just ironic, that when somebody say gay,
its automatically
bigot
crazy world
yes. "real".
Anyway I am aware of the differences but people/artists either mislabel their creations because they either dont care for the details or come up with some in world biological explanation as to why theirs is different. I dont know what lore is in this game but for all intents and purposes the general concept is taken as the same. Chick with dick. Now I dont agree with this but its what we get sometimes. I have learned to *mostly* ignore it at this point. These depictions are far, far away from anything you will see in reality anyway. A drawing can be perfect and be anything you want, when real life simply wont be.
That said, a little clarity wouldn't hurt.

May 21, 2017
I could be wrong but i believe she is the red-head that dolls you up.
There was no Red Head after being teleported into the other world at all. Just Jane and the Queen. so either the dev accidently uploaded 0.1 as 0.2 or for got include the rendering of the witch entirely.

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
This argument has been posed so many times that every time I see it now I suspect it of being trolling. I wonder if it should be reported, in fact.

Either way, we should be discussing the game, its merits and its opportunities for improvement, not grammatical pedantry.

On that note, this art is amazing. I sincerely hope they can figure out their dev pipeline for regular updates, because if so they've got a veritable gold mine on their hands with this concept and its aesthetic.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes