2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
A few questions if anyone could answer me. What was the last version of the game that had futa in it? How many actual scenes are there?
Had a look through this thread and couldn't find much apart from a few people saying there are next to know scenes.
I think 1.4 still had futa in it but im not sure. 1.3 for sure tho had this option. tho there were way less scanes in those.

blairis

Apr 28, 2018
female protagonist and gay tags? is there a lot of gay content? or maybe options to turn off gay scenes or something. furry looks good bud i'm really not into gay things ;/

D

Deleted member 1113184

female protagonist and gay tags? is there a lot of gay content? or maybe options to turn off gay scenes or something. furry looks good bud i'm really not into gay things ;/
That's just mean you can ask for sex to males as a male, or females as a female, and it doesn't work with all the characters, so don't worry.

pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
does anyone know where the game save file is located ? i deleted my previous version and i still get my old save files that quite frankly are messing everything up since i cant seem to be able to overridethem. if i try to save on my old ones i just get the defoult fox charachter instead of my own.
Try looking in the %appdata% folder. Which you can get to by typing %appdata% in to the run dialog or explorer. Or you can manually browse to it in "C:\Users\Your_User_Name\AppData"

There are 3 sub folders. Local. LocalLow. Roaming. Just go through them until you figure out which sub folder has your saves.

AppData is a predefined space where programs can store stuff like configuration files, saves, or stuff it wants to download/archive.

When looking for save files, they are usually in one of three places. The game folder itself. MyDocuments\MyGames. Or AppData.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

reaper1207

May 20, 2017
Idk trying to bang the fox girl Nora, she says something about wanting to go invisible. Apparently im supposed to talk to the cat guy outside im guessing Duke but there is no dialogue option for it. Then when i try to buy the drink at the bar all he has is apples so... not sure what to do.
I have the same problem, the bartender and the guy in the pool are only selling apples and I can't buy it.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Can't buy any special drinks and the Lust doesn't change in the cheat menu anyone have an idea how we are suppose to increase lust?

Apr 22, 2019
Try looking in the %appdata% folder. Which you can get to by typing %appdata% in to the run dialog or explorer. Or you can manually browse to it in "C:\Users\Your_User_Name\AppData"

There are 3 sub folders. Local. LocalLow. Roaming. Just go through them until you figure out which sub folder has your saves.

AppData is a predefined space where programs can store stuff like configuration files, saves, or stuff it wants to download/archive.

When looking for save files, they are usually in one of three places. The game folder itself. MyDocuments\MyGames. Or AppData.
I actually tried these options, but still not able to find game save.

1245Boy

Jul 15, 2018
Has anyone been able to figure out how to spy on female anthros in the gym? Every time I try the dialogue box simply disappears and I am back outside of the gym. Tried with both male and female characters

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Good day, help with the bug of buying items and selling.
I'll have to assume it's intended. It wasn't mentioned in the changelog, but the items have been replaced with just apples. You'll need to use the debug tool that is available. Press G while you're in control of your character to use it. From there, you can edit stats of your character.

D

Deleted member 910621

Anybody would like to share the in club soundtracks please :)?

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
anyone has any news about when the new uptade will come out ? 1.6.2 came our i felt quicker then the previus one so maybe this one will be quicker too.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes