2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

User6128

Sep 15, 2019
On the main menu i can read 1.6.0 it is normal?
Nora "quest" seems broken (tried with 2 different males and 1 female characters) at some point she just say something like "nice to see you again" and i only can leave (buying the minotaure drink don't work). Talking to Duke reset the Nora quest (new preferred place dialog...) , Duke never talking about minotaures (if i understood it is a part of the quest).

D

Deleted member 459490

umm wow, I saw a preview of 1.6.2..it looks good?

Shades of Elysium Pre-Alpha build v1.6.2, it’s only available for our patrons at the moment.
This is just to show what we have been working on so far so if you’re not fond of half-assed work, then it is recommended to wait until we release the completed version in the future ;)

Changelogs
#DirtyTalk Expansion (only applicable to Duke as of now)
-Added Speedbar (Submissive player will have to beg for speed changes), Stamina Gauge and Pleasure Gauges.
-Dominant npc will randomly speed up or slow down the pace
-Dirtytalks greatly affects the NPC pleasure build up, both positively and negatively.
-There will be climax animations, each for player and npc (currently with duke there's only one shared across).
-There are different outcomes depending on your sex performance.
-as your level of affection progress with a npc, more dirtytalk option will be available. There are currently 3 tiers.
-NPC assertiveness rating affects how often dorm npc comply with player speed requests or would they politely ask for more rounds of sex.
-Sensitivity factors in how quickly player's pleasure bar build up.
-Strength factors in stamina efficiency, speed of which stamina drains.
-Base Stamina drain rate varied depending on posture difficulty.
-Endurance and Lust affects how many times a player can cum during a session.
-The sex scene will exit upon player fully depleting their stamina or exhausting the number of climax at the time.
-Available stamina per session will be at the base of 20% of Player's Max stamina. It can be increased with HP (up to 20% from Max HP) and Agility (up to 20% from Max Agility) with a total of 60% drawn from Max stamina.
-Future implementation will include having player being able to use custom pleas/climax/exhaustion lines during sex, with Intelligence affecitng the number of customizeable lines.

#AlphaFitness Expansion
-2 unique encounterable receptionists, a gazelle and a cheetah
-Player can choose to lift weight, use a treadmill or join a yoga session to increase improve their strength, endurance and agility respectively.
-4 spying encounters in the locker room.
-Private shower and Communal shower available, at the right timing player could masturbate during private shower.
-Future implementation in this area will include getting to know more about Zoey and Dean and potentially dating them.

-Cheating...ahem I mean Debugtool is available for all. Simply press G while you're in control of your character to use it.
-Added Sensitivity stat at default game start value of 50, currently you can't fluctuate the value through any other means aside with the debug tool.

The current build is rather unfinished in the things I'd like to showcase. As for the Upcoming update I'll be focusing on deploying more scenes with the new dirtytalk expansion as well as rewriting encounters to be goal/performance oriented, probably rewire items and a database surrounds objectives along the way.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
umm wow, I saw a preview of 1.6.2..it looks good?

Shades of Elysium Pre-Alpha build v1.6.2, it’s only available for our patrons at the moment.
This is just to show what we have been working on so far so if you’re not fond of half-assed work, then it is recommended to wait until we release the completed version in the future ;)

Changelogs
#DirtyTalk Expansion (only applicable to Duke as of now)
-Added Speedbar (Submissive player will have to beg for speed changes), Stamina Gauge and Pleasure Gauges.
-Dominant npc will randomly speed up or slow down the pace
-Dirtytalks greatly affects the NPC pleasure build up, both positively and negatively.
-There will be climax animations, each for player and npc (currently with duke there's only one shared across).
-There are different outcomes depending on your sex performance.
-as your level of affection progress with a npc, more dirtytalk option will be available. There are currently 3 tiers.
-NPC assertiveness rating affects how often dorm npc comply with player speed requests or would they politely ask for more rounds of sex.
-Sensitivity factors in how quickly player's pleasure bar build up.
-Strength factors in stamina efficiency, speed of which stamina drains.
-Base Stamina drain rate varied depending on posture difficulty.
-Endurance and Lust affects how many times a player can cum during a session.
-The sex scene will exit upon player fully depleting their stamina or exhausting the number of climax at the time.
-Available stamina per session will be at the base of 20% of Player's Max stamina. It can be increased with HP (up to 20% from Max HP) and Agility (up to 20% from Max Agility) with a total of 60% drawn from Max stamina.
-Future implementation will include having player being able to use custom pleas/climax/exhaustion lines during sex, with Intelligence affecitng the number of customizeable lines.

#AlphaFitness Expansion
-2 unique encounterable receptionists, a gazelle and a cheetah
-Player can choose to lift weight, use a treadmill or join a yoga session to increase improve their strength, endurance and agility respectively.
-4 spying encounters in the locker room.
-Private shower and Communal shower available, at the right timing player could masturbate during private shower.
-Future implementation in this area will include getting to know more about Zoey and Dean and potentially dating them.

-Cheating...ahem I mean Debugtool is available for all. Simply press G while you're in control of your character to use it.
-Added Sensitivity stat at default game start value of 50, currently you can't fluctuate the value through any other means aside with the debug tool.

The current build is rather unfinished in the things I'd like to showcase. As for the Upcoming update I'll be focusing on deploying more scenes with the new dirtytalk expansion as well as rewriting encounters to be goal/performance oriented, probably rewire items and a database surrounds objectives along the way.
I really hope someone can share it with us really soon

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone v1.6.2 has been released! :D
Release Date: December 1, 2019
(Pre-Alpha Release)
Download Link:
.exe (for Windows):

RAR File: OP

Khralzar said:
The current build is rather unfinished in the things I'd like to showcase. As for the Upcoming update I'll be focusing on deploying more scenes with the new dirty talk expansion as well as rewriting encounters to be goal/performance oriented, probably rewire items and a database surrounds objectives along the way.

Controls
  • G = DebugTool
  • C = Player Stats
  • I = Item inventory
  • AWSD = for navigation
  • Q & E = levitate up and down using free cam in mating scene
  • Hold Shift = Sprint
  • Mouse scroll = zoom / animation stages (during mating scene)
  • 1 = Pin-up tease [female-only]
  • E = interact
  • Left Ctrl = Sprint Toggle
  • alt + f4 = exit game
  • esc/tab = game settings menu
  • spacebar = jump / dialogue speed up / auto next dialogue if there's only one option
Enjoy! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
This is probably just wishful thinking & desperate hope on my part but I'm curious if this dev ever considered adding pregnancy into the game?
To be honest, Id rather have a game of this sort NOT focus on any sort of offspring-making for once, but thats just me. Im not against it, but I'd very much like it to just be a side-feature though, not a focus, as said.

Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
Not my thing the furry stuf, but i dowload it anyways to take a look, and even not been for me i have to say it looks nice, if u are into the tags of the game u will enjoy it for sure.
Nice work so far.

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
Idk trying to bang the fox girl Nora, she says something about wanting to go invisible. Apparently im supposed to talk to the cat guy outside im guessing Duke but there is no dialogue option for it. Then when i try to buy the drink at the bar all he has is apples so... not sure what to do.

D

Deleted member 1113184

Idk trying to bang the fox girl Nora, she says something about wanting to go invisible. Apparently im supposed to talk to the cat guy outside im guessing Duke but there is no dialogue option for it. Then when i try to buy the drink at the bar all he has is apples so... not sure what to do.
I don't think you can finish this quest, tried with male and female, no succes, or maybe this is a character type/stats thing...idk.

About the bar, that's weird because there is a lot of different drinks to buy in my game.

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
A few questions if anyone could answer me. What was the last version of the game that had futa in it? How many actual scenes are there?
Had a look through this thread and couldn't find much apart from a few people saying there are next to know scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: HPZAT
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes