2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can please somebody help with vixen Nora? What t odo? I try to speak with tiger outside but no words about minitaurs. Drink this cocktail still nithing. All with min and max lust

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Christ this is barebone. Game runs like ass, has like 1 1/2 scene, and almost every single screenshot is misleading and is in no way included in the game. How is this considered a V1.6.1
I haven't played the game the last two versions or so, so I don't know how much has changed since. In the update they removed the futa option, I am certain there were some scenes added. And long before that there were three well developed scenes where you had control over speed and camera and all that. The screenshots in the OP (or at least some) are from a very, very old build. So no, not at all representative of the current product any more. But this happens a lot on this forum, from what I've seen.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
I haven't played the game the last two versions or so, so I don't know how much has changed since. In the update they removed the futa option, I am certain there were some scenes added. And long before that there were three well developed scenes where you had control over speed and camera and all that. The screenshots in the OP (or at least some) are from a very, very old build. So no, not at all representative of the current product any more. But this happens a lot on this forum, from what I've seen.
Well i found like 4 scenes, in which i had some (not great) preset camera angles. I havent found much more. A lot of the buttons in the town just dont do anything, and dont give a message or anything either. Also it seems most scenes are only for female MC

Thank you, this answered my question.
Why reviewers can't just write such a simple yet complete review confuse me.
Wasnt even my plan, but glad i could be of help i suppose^^

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
This Nora fox makes trouble. I dont understand how to have sex with her. Or she still dont have any scenes?

Oct 12, 2018
So yeah, according to the fan walkthrough , gender doesnt matter for Sergei , but how do you get his scene, if at all.

Also the screenshots showed a 3 some, is that in the game and if yes, which one is it?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody write down with who we can have sex and how make it. Because okd walkthrough not working and not helping
This Nora fox makes trouble. I dont understand how to have sex with her. Or she still dont have any scenes?

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Can somebody write down with who we can have sex and how make it. Because okd walkthrough not working and not helping
There is at least one scene with a free camera, it has been in the game for quite a while and it's actually pretty good, i'm not too sure which characters triggers it but i know i got it with the lizard lady by the pool in the latest build.

Last edited:

i1269496

May 31, 2018
It seems the version number 1.6 reflects the fact the game so far have 1.6 scenes. I will not try it again until at least version 10. See ya in 2027.

Reactions: yarg

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
does anyone know where the game save file is located ? i deleted my previous version and i still get my old save files that quite frankly are messing everything up since i cant seem to be able to overridethem. if i try to save on my old ones i just get the defoult fox charachter instead of my own.

Sargash

Nov 22, 2017
They cut out pretty much everything that made it nice. Preset camera angles for all the scenes now. No speed or anything. It's just a shitty viewer. And the audio is horribly loud. It's just the same 3 seconds of the sex scenes on repeat. At the very least the models are nice. No massively obese hunky monsters.

Reactions: flufficorrider5

Anonym7

Jan 27, 2018
I notice the character creation tag... Although all the NPC's are anthro does the player character have to be anthro or can you create a human character?

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
This is probably just wishful thinking & desperate hope on my part but I'm curious if this dev ever considered adding pregnancy into the game?

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
Oh my
Oh lawd
This game is just... So good.

As laggy as it was on my laptop I enjoyed it thoroughly.
That being said, here's pointlessly hoping the game gets some decent level of optimization, or a wider variety of choices for graphics adjustment since some details seem... Unnecessarily excessive, like the super fine fur that has it's own physics, to the plants on the side of the pool having what looks like individual sway for every little bitty eating up a lot of my vram.

Also that wolf staring at a picture in the corner of the bar is a DIIIIICK. And not the good kind.
Definitely got SL vibes here and there, brought back some happy memories...

Will definitely keep an eye on this gem~

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes