2.90 star(s) 9 Votes
D

Deleted member 459490

I got 1.6.1. However, I don't wanna use MEGA again because the 5GB limit. Where else do I go?

Bugs fixed:
-fixed a bug where dirtytalk lines break when player have sex with tabitha or duke for too many times.
-fixed a bug with stacking lines upon re-entering sex scenes.
-player may now exit the backalley properly via the opened gate near where duke hangs out.
-player may also able to access to backalley directly through the map.
-removed job availabilty lines for now.
-fixed Bas encounter conditions node, player may now find Bas at a certain time of day at mausoleum
-fixed a bug with female interacting with Saralien at room 104 causes player to freeze/unable to move.
-fixed sex animations offset issues that happens within the Nightingale Bar
-fixed a bug where the game intro always replay after every sex session in nightingale hotel.
-fixed overall interactions with Ashley, ie wrong dialogue placements, actor disappearance.

Reactions: Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I got 1.6.1. However, I don't wanna use MEGA again because the 5GB limit. Where else do I go?

Bugs fixed:
-fixed a bug where dirtytalk lines break when player have sex with tabitha or duke for too many times.
-player may now exit the backalley properly via the opened gate near where duke hangs out.
-fixed Bas encounter conditions node, player may now find Bas at a certain time of day at mausoleum
-fixed a bug with female interacting with Saralien at room 104 causes player to freeze/unable to move.
-fixed a bug where the game intro always replay after every sex session in nightingale hotel.
-fixed overall interactions with Ashley, ie wrong dialogue placements, actor disappearance.
Thanks for willing to share it. Not sure what else to use besides MEGA, usually the only one I use.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

Bugs fixed:
Thanks for willing to share it. Not sure what else to use besides MEGA, usually the only one I use.
NOPY has always been good for me when it comes to downloading. Never used it to upload something to, however. I'm uploading to Mega right now, anyway. A mod can then download it from there and update the OP.

Reactions: Shilou

AmazinK9

Sep 5, 2017

Bugs fixed:
I use a program called mega downloader, it lets you download files directly from Mega to your computer. It bypasses the 5gb limit and uses your bandwith at full capacity to download the files as fast as possible, its pretty useful ngl. the website might look sketchy asf but its safe, its like downloading cheat engine lmao

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I have a few questions since i have limited data and reviews for this game are useless for anything other than praising graphic (if i wanted good graphic i would watch some vid or animation, yeez).
1. How much content?
2. How high are PC requirements?
3. How is gameplay?

greyart

Jun 14, 2018
Still bummed out the futa option was removed. I haven't played since, but continue to check each changelog in hope the dev will reverse their stance at some point.

Reactions: ich0

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
Christ this is barebone. Game runs like ass, has like 1 1/2 scene, and almost every single screenshot is misleading and is in no way included in the game. How is this considered a V1.6.1

• Thinking Face
Reactions: i1269496 and J4nek

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
its really dumb i mean futa was just taken out. Was it taken cause of program issues as of right or what.

the creator never said why the person just pulled it which makes me question

Reactions: ich0

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Christ this is barebone. Game runs like ass, has like 1 1/2 scene, and almost every single screenshot is misleading and is in no way included in the game. How is this considered a V1.6.1
Thank you, this answered my question.
Why reviewers can't just write such a simple yet complete review confuse me.

Reactions: Heedoth
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes