2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I'm very sorry, as I said before the account was created less than 1 hour ago and I was desperate to want to play :( so I understand your first point perfectly: D

but the second, that of not playing without a graphics card and with an i3 to unreal games I did not understand very well, is there any reason for that?
If you have an integrated graphics card, then it wont be very powerful. Basically like putting a motor on a bicycle.

You dont really expect to win a race with real motorcycles just because you got a bicycle with a motor on it after all.

Games like these are VERY graphic card intensive, mainly because they're developed by people whom havent really worked with video games before, so they havent optimised their games to the point where even low end computers can run them.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
hello, first time I speak on the page since I create an account specifically to play shades of elisyum, but when I give it a new game (for the first time) the game says "fatal error" just that and I have no choice than close it By chance would you know how to solve this problem?

Hello! Can anybody help me? I just created the account specifically to reproduce the Elysium tones, but every time I try to play and I give "new game" the game throws me a "fatal error" message. If someone were so kind to help me solve this problem, I would greatly appreciate it!

By the way: I have a windows intel core i3-2370M CPU @ 2.40GHz with 4GB of RAM (without graphics card)

Thanks!!
You need 64 bit system with 8 gigs of ram or more and i5 or newer motherboard to run the game your system way to old sorry.

KrisWolffe

Nov 6, 2018
Khralzar's always been a bit slow to update this thing, I don't even think this is the longest it's been since updates.

D

Deleted member 459490

Changelogs
-added day version of Apartment interior
-added DirtyTalk system. (currently available only with Duke and Tabitha scenes as we have yet to write other interactions)
-added Buff/Debuff system.
-2 new sets of sex animations with Duke
-streamlined/created many new scripts nodes to allow a more complex character developments in the future in terms of writings.
-reworked stats systems and its calculations, includes delta stats.
-introduced 6 new characters in text form, with planned eventual visual representation according to priority.
-you may speed up the dialogue with either a mouse hold or spacebar
-fixed many bugs! they are super resilient and may need further verifications.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rifleman1944

Jul 16, 2018
Hoi Deadlydread, if you get an account with Mega and unlock one of its achivements you can unlock the gig limit. It's a few extra steps and downloads but it should get you Elysium
Would you mind explaining how to do this? I am very confused and would like to download this fully.

Reactions: KrisWolffe
Oct 3, 2017
Greetings smashers.

I've managed to find a of the link because the MEGA upload doesn't seem to be working at full capacity.

The download seems kinda long and I'm yet to see if it's working, however it seems promising thus far.

Rifleman1944

Jul 16, 2018
Greetings smashers.

I've managed to find a of the link because the MEGA upload doesn't seem to be working at full capacity.

The download seems kinda long and I'm yet to see if it's working, however it seems promising thus far.
Yep, just found it myself, hopefully it works. The MEGA one is too large for a free user.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes