2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Its impressive, but honestly, it just feels, i donno. More like a sight seeing tour than a game. Go to place, look at the pretty models, talk to one, oh she wants to bugger, fair enuff. Bugger her, wait around for anything to happen.. Just a loop, end the loop, talk to her again, display same dialog as before the buggering commenced.

Well, that aside, it is a fairly competently put together game, lacks gameplay, but the models are good and believable.

Reactions: Mr_Sel

FoxtheWolf

Apr 26, 2018
As much as I like where the game is headed, I honestly can't fully enjoy it because any time I go upstairs (in the club), my video drivers just flat out crash for no good reason. All I notice before the crash is a slight lighting change, then the game freezes up and my video drivers crash.

Reactions: rb88

Arkaykami

Oct 3, 2017
This game needs optimization fo the club.
Also, is it just me, or is the pose system broken? I cant change positions during the scene where i should be able to. To be more precise, i can change them but the female model doesnt follow along and stays in missionary

Remy9909

Dec 18, 2017
does any one else have problems with nora i talked to the tiger outside before going in and talking to her and it still loops the convo

Reactions: sexyegg

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
can get like 3 of the scenes to work. For the love of god why do some people get scenes to work but others cant. Why is it that nora gets caught in a loop even when i do it exactly as the walkthrough says yet other people do it just fine.

Reactions: Remy9909

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
Im running the latest version 1.51 or whatever indie games versions go these days.
Inventory disappears after leaving the bar.
Never had that issue before..
Win 10 64bit

murcrow

Aug 6, 2018
I`am having some problems with the sound, there is none of it and makes some thuds every 2 minutes or so. Anyone had this problem? or maybe is it supposed to be this way?

zoe bee

May 29, 2019
hello there is something that I do not understand a moment Nora ask me to look for a legendary drinks but I do not see her what and one last thing I try to do the street scene but no way.

aXurde

Sep 10, 2017
My game crash I do have very powerful graphics card ;)
I'm having the same problem here.
My CPU is a Ryzen 2700x, my GPU is a Vega 56. No OC. Windows 10 ver 1809. I reinstalled the latest AMD drivers using DDU, but still, I get this error while exiting the apartment, when I'm outside.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
I don't know anything about AMD as I have Nvidia....
But if you can try a older AMD driver

I don't get the crashes with this newest version but the lagging in the bar
is pretty bad..

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
With the update all saves are gone but the Male Wolf one.
So I created new ones.
Dragon? Does not start up, remains on black screen (not the game itself but the ingame, stats are visible and can esc into options and I into Inventory)
Female Wolf? Is created as male Wolf.
Feline? Is created as male Wolf.
Male Wolf dismisses any and all customization and reverts back to preset.

Items vanish from Inventory.

HOW?
How is it possible to fuck up so much with this little update?

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2018
I am aware the game is still in the making and I'm aware this has already been asked (but only answers I seen are from 2018 backwards) but is there a main goal to this, or is it just for showing off the concept? If it's just showing off, then that's cool, but like other people, I've been waiting a while to see some 'real' content (story, goals, ect).
The game just looks really well-made, fab textures and physics are decent, which is why I ask - this just looks like a game I'd play for the story. It's interactive.

zZargo

Jul 26, 2019
My game crash I do have very powerful graphics card ;)

hello, first time I speak on the page since I create an account specifically to play shades of elisyum, but when I give it a new game (for the first time) the game says "fatal error" just that and I have no choice than close it By chance would you know how to solve this problem?

Hello! Can anybody help me? I just created the account specifically to reproduce the Elysium tones, but every time I try to play and I give "new game" the game throws me a "fatal error" message. If someone were so kind to help me solve this problem, I would greatly appreciate it!

By the way: I have a windows intel core i3-2370M CPU @ 2.40GHz with 4GB of RAM (without graphics card)

Thanks!!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello! Can anybody help me? I just created the account specifically to reproduce the Elysium tones, but every time I try to play and I give "new game" the game throws me a "fatal error" message. If someone were so kind to help me solve this problem, I would greatly appreciate it!

By the way: I have a windows intel core i3-2370M CPU @ 2.40GHz with 4GB of RAM (without graphics card)

Thanks!!
  1. Don't clutter the forum by posting the same thing twice.
  2. Probably not a good idea to play a 3d Unreal game without a graphics card and an i3.

zZargo

Jul 26, 2019
  1. Don't clutter the forum by posting the same thing twice.
  2. Probably not a good idea to play a 3d Unreal game without a graphics card and an i3.
I'm very sorry, as I said before the account was created less than 1 hour ago and I was desperate to want to play :( so I understand your first point perfectly: D

but the second, that of not playing without a graphics card and with an i3 to unreal games I did not understand very well, is there any reason for that?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm very sorry, as I said before the account was created less than 1 hour ago and I was desperate to want to play :( so I understand your first point perfectly: D

but the second, that of not playing without a graphics card and with an i3 to unreal games I did not understand very well, is there any reason for that?
Graphically demanding games don't do well on integrated graphics.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes