2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Lisardlaser

Apr 7, 2019
@DianWeiWarrior

The game works perfectly for me. It looks like that you have some troubles with DirectX 11.
Make sure that you have the latest version of DirectX components are installed on your PC and also have a check if a driver update is available for your video card - which still need to be verified if it has enough capacity to run this game.

I hope that I could help :)

Lisardlaser

Apr 7, 2019
The graphics are outstanding on Epic and FullHD. Those lights and textures are just fascinating. I only played 10 minutes but it already pulled me in.

Personally, I do not like pre-rendered sex scenes without full camera and speed control but it has a few of them luckily. Most of the times you bring the potential partners into your apartment where you have given full control of almost everything including free camera, POV for both, speed, poses and so on.

SUPER animations with SUPERB voices. Four intensity stages can be set which are also really awesome. The simultanous cumming is a great scene as well in any position (missionary, riding, doggy) but unfortunately I have not find any blowjob scenes yet where this phase could be actually dirty.

Additionally, the character creator is also perfect at this stage - especially for a pre-alpha game. The body physics settings are not so detailed yet but you can choose from both genders (no offense) of many interesting races. Besides, a lot of option is available for changing the color and texture of each body part. It allows you to make really unique characters.

So far I did not figure out that what the items can be used for but there are a ton of them.

Recommended.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
The graphics are outstanding on Epic and FullHD. Those lights and textures are just fascinating. I only played 10 minutes but it already pulled me in.

Personally, I do not like pre-rendered sex scenes without full camera and speed control but it has a few of them luckily. Most of the times you bring the potential partners into your apartment where you have given full control of almost everything including free camera, POV for both, speed, poses and so on.

SUPER animations with SUPERB voices. Four intensity stages can be set which are also really awesome. The simultanous cumming is a great scene as well in any position (missionary, riding, doggy) but unfortunately I have not find any blowjob scenes yet where this phase could be actually dirty.

Additionally, the character creator is also perfect at this stage - especially for a pre-alpha game. The body physics settings are not so detailed yet but you can choose from both genders (no offense) of many interesting races. Besides, a lot of option is available for changing the color and texture of each body part. It allows you to make really unique characters.

So far I did not figure out that what the items can be used for but there are a ton of them.

Recommended.
Did you mean to put this as a review/rating? o.o

If so, you can do that by clicking on the star rating you desire to give the game, it's just to the right of the title. :]

Vec

Jul 2, 2018
anyone pls help me, i can't find the scene with the white lizard in the club, hoy can i unlock the scene?

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Oh, for God's sakes. Did the developer even gave out guides for this? Jfc, its confusing af.
  1. What the hell does [HP] S[L] bars even do? Depleting HP just tells you've been on the hospital and charges you 500 coins.
  2. Working out, showering, study, and shit. The hell do they do? Showering makes sense as NPCs comment your stench but working out, studying, resting?
  3. ITEMS! WHAT THE FUCK DOES FOOD EVEN DO? YOU CAN'T GIVE OR EAT ANY OF THOSE!
  4. WHO. ARE. WE. SUPPOSE. TO. FUCK. IN. THIS. GAME!? The only people who you're able to fuck is the Wolf chick. the guy at the bar you give blowjobs to, the guy in the pool that fucks if you're a girl, and the exhibitionist cat if your male. That's it! I thought there was more to this?

For the love of God, I know this is Alpha but makes us fuck all of the NPCs for fuck's sake.

Exanimalus

Dec 8, 2017
Oh, for God's sakes. Did the developer even gave out guides for this? Jfc, its confusing af.
  1. What the hell does [HP] S[L] bars even do? Depleting HP just tells you've been on the hospital and charges you 500 coins.
  2. Working out, showering, study, and shit. The hell do they do? Showering makes sense as NPCs comment your stench but working out, studying, resting?
  4. WHO. ARE. WE. SUPPOSE. TO. FUCK. IN. THIS. GAME!? The only people who you're able to fuck is the Wolf chick. the guy at the bar you give blowjobs to, the guy in the pool that fucks if you're a girl, and the exhibitionist cat if your male. That's it! I thought there was more to this?

For the love of God, I know this is Alpha but makes us fuck all of the NPCs for fuck's sake.

1.Read the Changelog on what HP etc does
2.It does nothing for now it is in for testing purpose
3.You can Eat (Right Click on Item in Inventory)
4.Look around the Club this is not a go FUCK everyone you see on sight Game

lbnl : This Game is not confusing at all

popek9515

Apr 2, 2019

If you dont have stamina, you cant fuck. If you dont have lust, you cant fuck too, cause you dont have this option.

Only showering do, others nope.

You can use items by clicking RMB on them, and use. Alcohol = Stamina/Lust, sometimes both. Other items like spaghetti, gives you HP. Alcohol helps you, cause you need lust for sex scenes.

White cat near club entrance(inside) if you're male. She will tell you that she wants to see u in room 104, then you go and fuck.
Sometimes will be Dragon/Cat/Wolf near her(cat i mean), so if u will be female, then there will be option for sex.
Near scene, sometimes will be vixen. After talk, she will tell you that she wants to be invisible, cause she wants club's special drink. If you buy it, after talk, you will take her to room, and... fuck.
Brown wolf near bar - be a girl, he will fuck you.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
1.Read the Changelog on what HP etc does
2.It does nothing for now it is in for testing purpose
3.You can Eat (Right Click on Item in Inventory)
4.Look around the Club this is not a go FUCK everyone you see on sight Game

lbnl : This Game is not confusing at all
Yeeeaaahhh.... I've played a lot of games here, dude. Even the 'runglish' ones but they are decent enough to provide hints. I've been playing this game for a few hours and scouring this thread looking for answers but it's all vague shit. I know you can't fuck all the NPCs but a wiki would be helpful for starters. There's no hints whatsoever.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
If you dont have stamina, you cant fuck. If you dont have lust, you cant fuck too, cause you dont have this option.

You can use items by clicking RMB on them, and use. Alcohol = Stamina/Lust, sometimes both. Other items like spaghetti, gives you HP. Alcohol helps you, cause you need lust for sex scenes.

White cat near club entrance(inside) if you're male. She will tell you that she wants to see u in room 104, then you go and fuck.
Sometimes will be Dragon/Cat/Wolf near her(cat i mean), so if u will be female, then there will be option for sex.
Near scene, sometimes will be vixen. After talk, she will tell you that she wants to be invisible, cause she wants club's special drink. If you buy it, after talk, you will take her to room, and... fuck.
Thanks dude! That helped a lot! Are those the only one you can fuck? What about the fem Dracs in the pool or near the stripping area?

popek9515

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks dude! That helped a lot! Are those the only one you can fuck? What about the fem Dracs in the pool or near the stripping area?
To be honest, i dunno what to do with drac near strip area. If you want to fuck drac in the pool, you need to be male and have at least 30% of the lust meter, then you will take her to room. For now that's all... maybe in next update will be more.

Oh i forgot. Sometimes near strip area will be orange cat. Drink some alcohol, build some lust and you will have sex scene, im not sure, but i think you can be either male or female.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
  1. This game is still in its early stages.
  2. Whatever happened to actually playing a game?
Dude, from a game developed since 2017, I expected there to be more. If you actually read my comments I've played the game for hours and grew frustrated because I FUCKING DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I didn't know that you need to have a certain level of Lust to fuck or right-clicking the inventory to use it. I didn't know the hell who I was supposed to fuck if I was a Male/Fem avatar BECAUSE THE GAME CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO GIVE INFO ABOUT THAT! I may be bitching by this point but this is just bad game design. I had no problems playing Breeders of Nephelym/Whorecraft series by Auril or any other 3D games here.

This one frustrated me the most because there's a lack of any available info by the dev or the community here. You only have 13-14 pages in this thread with scarce information from a TWO-YEAR OLD game. This game reminds me highly of High Tail Hall and the game is generally good spiritual succesor but the constant "What do I do next or what am I suppose to do after this" is killing my drive. Even a Wiki with something like "How to fuck Salariel" hints or whatever is enough. Anyways, I'll probably stop playing this for a while and look for much more interesting games to play.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Vhaeryl

Feb 12, 2019

To be honest, i dunno what to do with drac near strip area. If you want to fuck drac in the pool, you need to be male and have at least 30% of the lust meter, then you will take her to room. For now that's all... maybe in next update will be more.

Oh i forgot. Sometimes near strip area will be orange cat. Drink some alcohol, build some lust and you will have sex scene, im not sure, but i think you can be either male or female.
I've spent several ingame weeks now trying to figure out the individual character paths, doing the following procedures every day:

- eating to keep HP between 80% and 100%
- showering (since the people at the pool while stop interacting with you if you neglect it)
- drinking the club's special minotaur drink to keep stamina and lust at 100% (in case there's a bug that still shows the full bar each day but resets the actual percentage)
- visiting the club at different times
- talking to every npc present during those visits (in case there was something like a counter of how many times you've spoken to them)

And so far there doesn't seem much consistency at all when you talk to the npcs. I've only been able to unlock the scenes for Tabitha (white wolf at the table), Karmen (orange cat at the railing, only one single time so far) and Ashley (black cat on the sofa). For the others the state is as follows:

- Saralien (white cat at the entrance): flat out ignores me the whole time, no other option available whatsoever
- Sicarra (beige cat next to Tabitha): keeps refusing, comments that she's looking for a long term relationship (hence the idea that there might be a conversation counter)
- Mia (dragon girl at the pool): only once have I gotten the conversation to the point where you can ask her out, to which she replies that her legs are sore from swimming and declines. Since then she's stuck in repeat mode, the option to ask her out won't show up again.
- Nora (orange vixen at the railing, only at the club on "weekends"): I've gotten to the point where she comments on wanting to be invisible so she could get the club's special drink. After the talk I bought the minotaur drink from the bartender, but nothing happened. Since then she's stuck in repeat mode with the one-liner "Nice to see you again." I even used the drink (since I still had a few), but no change whatsover.

Have I missed anything, like does the lust meter have to be between certain percentages instead of 100% all the time (since popek9515 mentioned you have to have at least 30% to unlock the route for Mia)?

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Xirkniktus

Aug 1, 2017
strength actually matters for the drac in the pool, you have to level it up to 10 i think and you carry her to her room.

Kileen

May 23, 2018
There is a new female on female scene with Tabitha (that white/pink wolf girl at the table). Just saying (did not find it in the comments)

D

Deleted member 459490

I've spent several ingame weeks now trying to figure out the individual character paths, doing the following procedures every day:

- eating to keep HP between 80% and 100%
- showering (since the people at the pool while stop interacting with you if you neglect it)
- drinking the club's special minotaur drink to keep stamina and lust at 100% (in case there's a bug that still shows the full bar each day but resets the actual percentage)
- visiting the club at different times
- talking to every npc present during those visits (in case there was something like a counter of how many times you've spoken to them)

And so far there doesn't seem much consistency at all when you talk to the npcs. I've only been able to unlock the scenes for Tabitha (white wolf at the table), Karmen (orange cat at the railing, only one single time so far) and Ashley (black cat on the sofa). For the others the state is as follows:

- Saralien (white cat at the entrance): flat out ignores me the whole time, no other option available whatsoever
- Sicarra (beige cat next to Tabitha): keeps refusing, comments that she's looking for a long term relationship (hence the idea that there might be a conversation counter)
- Mia (dragon girl at the pool): only once have I gotten the conversation to the point where you can ask her out, to which she replies that her legs are sore from swimming and declines. Since then she's stuck in repeat mode, the option to ask her out won't show up again.
- Nora (orange vixen at the railing, only at the club on "weekends"): I've gotten to the point where she comments on wanting to be invisible so she could get the club's special drink. After the talk I bought the minotaur drink from the bartender, but nothing happened. Since then she's stuck in repeat mode with the one-liner "Nice to see you again." I even used the drink (since I still had a few), but no change whatsover.

Have I missed anything, like does the lust meter have to be between certain percentages instead of 100% all the time (since popek9515 mentioned you have to have at least 30% to unlock the route for Mia)?

Nora, you need to talk to the male feline outside about the minotaurs existence first, before you use the drink on her, so that her options will work

Reactions: GreyHound0412

lomemori

Sep 16, 2018
Really amazing update for 1.5.0! But I am still wondering when will the basement open, and animation scene with Duke and pole dance girl. Since I know she is different from Nora. Is there going to be walkthrough for a drac girl sitting on the couch? I think she appears randomly, but once you pick the wrong answer, you lose chance getting along with her. But I was curious if there will be update for drac with nipples, and different hairs for all species?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes