2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

HomelessSoul

Jul 6, 2017
Ability to control camera removed.

Ability to control scenes/poses removed.
This version lets you swap positions during scenes which is a direct upgrade from version 1.4. also you can still control the camera in some scenes. Overall, it is a downgrade from last version

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
last time i tested this it ran okey on my computer..huge fps drops now, are there uncompressed textures in there or just not compressed right ? :S

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
-9 new sets of sex animations with voiceover added. You can find 2 as male player, 7 as female player.
While I haven't played the latest version apart from checking out the character creation, the prospect of nine new animations sounds interesting. Why is no one talking about that?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So I just tried the latest version some more. I was afraid they completely botched this update, because people were saying that the camera and speed controls were gone during sex scenes. But in the regular ones, the ones that have been in the game for at least a handful of versions, you can still do that. It's just that they added more animations where you cannot. I've seen two of those thus far, and while they aren't bad, they're not as good as the previous three positions.

Reactions: Lykila

greyart

Jun 14, 2018
Could someone repost the latest version to retain the futa option? I was excited to catch up on this game until I discovered the dev omitted the best part. Hoping they restore functionality soon :)

Reactions: ejmuerte

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
Can someone post which Npc has the new animations. I discovered 1 for male and 4 for female so far. I tried all the npc and can't find the rest.

For male I found.
- the Black cat in the lunge will give you a blow job.

For Female I found.
-the dude in the right corner of the lounge, you will give him a hand job.
- mike, the green one at the bar, on the first sex scene he will fuck you on the counter, after that the rest of sex scenes with him are the 3 positions original ones
- the drac and cat that stand near the entrance next to the couch both have the new animations. the cat fired out on the first try the drac got the new animation on the second sex scene.

That's all I found so far so if anyone could fill in the blanks I would be thankful

also if anyone knows how to get skill points or increase charisma, please do tell me. I would appreciate that.

Acebuddy

May 25, 2018
I've been following the discord and heres what one of the devs said when asked about why they were removing the herm option
"It was our fatal mistake to include all that on top of multi-customizable characters. the reasons we're cutting those out first so that we could see the light of day in terms of production workload within a small workforce. These we will reconsider only after we finish the main game." So don't expect to see any herm stuff for a while, and maybe never, if this game ever comes out

Reactions: Shilou

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Game is a complete mess and unplayable. Just having the cats on screen in the character creator tanks the FPS to single digits, which makes the bar unplayable.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
Game is a complete mess and unplayable. Just having the cats on screen in the character creator tanks the FPS to single digits, which makes the bar unplayable.
The game has the setting maxed out when i start the game, that could be the problem.

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
This version lets you swap positions during scenes which is a direct upgrade from version 1.4. also you can still control the camera in some scenes. Overall, it is a downgrade from last version
You had total control of all scenes in version 1.3, and changing positions worked then. They removed that in 1.4 lmao.

Since that version (and almost a year) it's downgraded to being able to control the position in some scenes which bugs out and doesn't work.

This game has gone backwards.

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
So I just tried the latest version some more. I was afraid they completely botched this update, because people were saying that the camera and speed controls were gone during sex scenes. But in the regular ones, the ones that have been in the game for at least a handful of versions, you can still do that. It's just that they added more animations where you cannot. I've seen two of those thus far, and while they aren't bad, they're not as good as the previous three positions.
There's zero need to have locked, forced camera positions.

It took them more effort to remove your choice/control from the scene.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Could someone repost the latest version to retain the futa option? I was excited to catch up on this game until I discovered the dev omitted the best part. Hoping they restore functionality soon :)
Here's V1.4.0! ^.^
This version has the futa option, not sure what they were thinking of taking it out, even after reading the changelog. I just feel this newest update was a downgrade. :[

greyart

Jun 14, 2018
Here's V1.4.0! ^.^
This version has the futa option, not sure what they were thinking of taking it out, even after reading the changelog. I just feel this newest update was a downgrade. :[
Thank you! Really hoping the devs come to their senses on this one so we can all enjoy future content.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You had total control of all scenes in version 1.3, and changing positions worked then. They removed that in 1.4 lmao.
They didn't remove that. They added other scenes that don't have the same options. There's a difference.
So in everyone's opinion... which is the best version to try out? 1.4?
I'd go with 1.2 or 1.3 if all you care for is the sex scenes.

May 11, 2018
Game crashes upon entering the club, with this as the error
Afterwards, I am unable to even launch the game at all, getting the same error with every attempt

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes