2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can a game be good and nice and broken as hell at the same time or whats going on with you two?
I mean, good and nice is opinion whereas broken as hell is not. Anthem for example, i quite enjoy the game even though it's buggy as fuck right now.

sonicsnivy

Jan 11, 2018
its broke when loading into the bar version 1.4.0 i always get lowlevel fatal error but not on version 1.3.0 running intel core i5 3230m 2.5ghz intel hd graphics 4000 4 gb ram

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
its broke when loading into the bar version 1.4.0 i always get lowlevel fatal error but not on version 1.3.0 running intel core i5 3230m 2.5ghz intel hd graphics 4000 4 gb ram
That gpu is worthless against a game like that. The cpu aint doing you any favours either. The game will never run on that.

sonicsnivy

Jan 11, 2018
only version 1.4.0 doesnt run right version 1.3.0 and earlier work flawlessly on medium quality with slight to no lag at all 1.4.0 runs on medium to low quality with slight to no lag but only crashes when entering bar on day 2 or later ive played slighty more intensive games with out any issues

Godsend

Jul 18, 2017
only version 1.4.0 doesnt run right version 1.3.0 and earlier work flawlessly on medium quality with slight to no lag at all 1.4.0 runs on medium to low quality with slight to no lag but only crashes when entering bar on day 2 or later ive played slighty more intensive games with out any issues
Epic's website (the company that makes Unreal Engine) states that, the bare minimum specs to use just the editor by itself are,
Quad-core CPU @ 2.5GHz
8 GB of RAM
DirectX 11 capable GPU
You have a 2.5GHz CPU and a card that supports DirectX 11, so...
I'm going to assume you're running out of memory.
Also FYI; saying you've played more intensive games really doesn't mean anything... Performance optimizations have to be implemented by the developer, so they're not guaranteed at all.
That's why some games have worse performance than others even though they use the same engine.

Reactions: rateezy and Shilou

SeranaFox

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone happen to have a working link or know where it is possible to get the original 1.0.0 demo with the alleyway scene? Been trying to search for it for a while now and with no luck :c

Reactions: Mr.Waffle

SeranaFox

Oct 16, 2017
Sadly that doesn't have the alleyway scene, or at least it didn't for me, still booted up into the character creator when hitting play game and the npc wasn't in the alleyway.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
anybody have the latest updates?
As far as I can tell the latest version is v1.4.0. There haven't been any recent posts on the creator's Patreon since January, and the latest version is from October. D:

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes