• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
does anyone know how to increase your charisma and get skill points ? or is that not in the game yet

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Super cool looking and really lovingly animated even in this early stage but man is it a resource hog.
The graphics options don't seem to help ya out a whole lot either.
Wonder if it's my computer or the game though..
Could someone tell me? I'm not sure if I should upgrade or if the game's optimisation needs work.

Uhhhh these are my specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
Video Card #2: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
RAM: 16 GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

It is a laptop but I run current gen games fairly effortlessly most of the time.

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
Super cool looking and really lovingly animated even in this early stage but man is it a resource hog.
The graphics options don't seem to help ya out a whole lot either.
Wonder if it's my computer or the game though..
Could someone tell me? I'm not sure if I should upgrade or if the game's optimisation needs work.

Uhhhh these are my specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
Video Card #2: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
RAM: 16 GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

It is a laptop but I run current gen games fairly effortlessly most of the time.
Your CPU might be the problem(Too slow) Also the components might be generating too much heat.(Thermal throttle)
But you can't do anything about it since it's a laptop.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
I dont get it,is there even anything to do on this demo?Most characters just ignore the MC

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
I don't think so. Or at least I missed the option to do so if it's still in.
No, it's no longer possible. That's one of my biggest criticisms of this demo build at the moment. They added tons of new NPCs, but more than half of them do not have any scenes. The NPC that do have a scene are limited to just 1 fixed position. You can't switch positions anymore.

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
Took me some time, but I got the vulpine girl's scene: when you get a cocktail dialogue go to the back alley and talk to the guy there. Once you know the name of the cocktail, you can buy it form the bartender and give it to the fox. That leads to a doggy style.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
anyone know if there are any lesbian scenes yet?
As far as I know, the latest build did not add any scenes, so the answer to that question is no. Only scenes between a character with a vagina and a character with a penis. Closest to lesbian would be futa on female, I guess.

The reason for this is that all animations are the same, regardless of which characters perform them. At least that's my hypothesis. I would love to see a double penetration animation with the lizard guy with the two dicks.

Frechie

Oct 26, 2018
As far as I know, the latest build did not add any scenes, so the answer to that question is no. Only scenes between a character with a vagina and a character with a penis. Closest to lesbian would be futa on female, I guess.

The reason for this is that all animations are the same, regardless of which characters perform them. At least that's my hypothesis. I would love to see a double penetration animation with the lizard guy with the two dicks.
Do you know how to activate the new masturbation mechanic? I can't figure it out.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes