3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I got a bad ending, but not my fault when it's IMPOSSIBLE to escape those shadow people.

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Anyone know how to escape the infirmary?
for me at least i found the janitor key in a trash can at the left corridor of the first floor, it opens the janitor room but there's nobody there besides a wetstone which don't interact with any items i use, i also tried being raped by all shadows. but after going to infirmary the were no shadows there to attack me, but everyone in the game dissapears and it seems there's nothing to interact on the map.

HoneyKane

Sep 17, 2020
idk, game is broken! how to get through the gap on the 2nd floor? I was caught by three shadows and this is the end... the infirmary is closed. rubbish where the key to the janitor's room doesn't work

Last edited:

Artemzx

Feb 10, 2018
idk, game is broken! how to get through the gap on the 2nd floor? I was caught by three shadows and this is the end... the infirmary is closed. rubbish where the key to the janitor's room doesn't work
You need a stepladder, which you get from the locker on the second floor. To open it use crowbar.

Reactions: lwx595 and gvhb

Artemzx

Feb 10, 2018
doesn't work
Oh well, I forgot to mention that you need to KNOW which locker to open. This information you get from using blank piece of paper (you get it in the library i think) on the middle stow on the left side in the room on the second floor. Hint for locker is written in invisible ink "obviously".

Reactions: lwx595 and gvhb

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Oh well, I forgot to mention that you need to KNOW which locker to open. This information you get from using blank piece of paper (you get it in the library i think) on the middle stow on the left side in the room on the second floor. Hint for locker is written in invisible ink "obviously".
and how to show ink?

Nov 17, 2021
This is easily the best way to explain why male protagonists in this game are always featureless that I've ever seen.
do you even know the meaning of "protagonist" , buddy? or is english not your first language? the only protagonist in this game is Ayumi

Reactions: bhas

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I made a mistake during translation and missed a line of text on the first shadow man encounter if you escape I also made a much larger mistake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To fix this download the data file below extract then pasted it into the www folder of the games directory if it does not ask you to replace files you have made a mistake.

This also affects the compressed version and the fix should work for that too though I'm not certain
Fix works on compressed version as well

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I have provided updated links in a game update report hopefully they get updated soon

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes