3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Yeah that didn't happen for me. I checked out the whetstone, then talked to Makoto, but he didn't give me his knife. Thanks to the gallery though, I saw the alternate ending right away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I broke it while translating I made a fix here

Reactions: lwx595

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Yeah still doesn't work. The dialogue that happens when you escape from the principal's office, pops up though, but it's in Japanese.
Odd it fixed it for me when I tested it on a separate game file. You unzipped the data folder copied and pasted it and got a notification for replacing files?

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Odd it fixed it for me when I tested it on a separate game file. You unzipped the data folder copied and pasted it and got a notification for replacing files?
Yes. I turned the 7z file into a zip file, then extracted the folder to the www folder and replaced all files. I even extracted all the files within the 7z file, inside the zip file, but still nothing. Twice I've done this.

Edit: I've got it working. I did all that in the data folder instead and now it's working. The www folder is the wrong one, so you were mistaken about that.

Feb 3, 2020
I actually played this game b4 a long time ago. I am legitimately surprised to see it was only moved to the game thread last friday only. In fact, I remembered the ending being

If anyone knows why I experienced this deja vu, I would appreciate it.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Yes. I turned the 7z file into a zip file, then extracted the folder to the www folder and replaced all files. I even extracted all the files within the 7z file, inside the zip file, but still nothing. Twice I've done this.

Edit: I've got it working. I did all that in the data folder instead and now it's working. The www folder is the wrong one, so you were mistaken about that.

Reactions: lwx595

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
I made a mistake during translation and missed a line of text on the first shadow man encounter if you escape I also made a much larger mistake
To fix this download the data file below extract then pasted it into the www folder of the games directory if it does not ask you to replace files you have made a mistake.

This also affects the compressed version and the fix should work for that too though I'm not certain
Fix works on compressed version as well
Is the op updated?

Centarius

Aug 20, 2019
Am I missing something? I can't get through the gap in the floor on the upper floor.
Yeah I'm stuck on the part where I have to get into the third year class room past this big gap in the second floor, two of the rooms I can't enter cause of shadow people and no items seem to be working. Visted every other room and talked to the one NPC in the library, nuts.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
So, looking through the game files a bit, seems like there's only 8 CG and 2 endings.

ending 1 is the gangbang rape by the shadows in the infirmary... and ending 2 is the pregnancy thing on the 2nd playthrough.

seems like a letdown to me. I'm gonna just delete the game cause the 8 scenes isn't as great as I though they'd be

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
The protagonist is the character that is driving the action. Since this, like so many other h-games, is a series of rape scenes it means that the protagonist is the shadow people.
Uhh no, the protagonist is the girl, we play as her, we interact as her, we advance the storyline as her, the shadow people is what you call antagonist

Reactions: Nine-Tailed Fox

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I saw some small mistakes with the translation so I did a quick brush-over to fix them, because the translation is good but I feel iffy seeing the small mistakes. Should have gotten most of them.
Does this work with the (by now) updated OP version too, or will it un-fix the tranlator's fix in the process?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes