3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Does this work with the (by now) updated OP version too, or will it un-fix the tranlator's fix in the process?
I have no clue since I haven't downloaded since the update, but I guess you can try theirs out and see if there are any mistranslations? It will definitely un-fix it, although I don't know what has been fixed since they didn't elaborate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Does this work with the (by now) updated OP version too, or will it un-fix the tranlator's fix in the process?
The op links are prepatched with the fix or at least they should be it wont hurt anything to apply the fix again.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I saw some small mistakes with the translation so I did a quick brush-over to fix them, because the translation is good but I feel iffy seeing the small mistakes. Should have gotten most of them.
I have no clue since I haven't downloaded since the update, but I guess you can try theirs out and see if there are any mistranslations? It will definitely un-fix it, although I don't know what has been fixed since they didn't elaborate.
Wait a sec. I haven't really looked and checked anything yet, but now looking at the uploaded "fix", didn't you perchance upload the wrong directory ('locales', it seems, instead of 'www' or 'www\data') perhaps?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Wait a sec. I haven't really looked and checked anything yet, but now looking at the uploaded "fix", didn't you perchance upload the wrong directory ('locales', it seems, instead of 'www' or 'www\data') perhaps?
Just realized that, I'm so sorry lmao. At the same time however, the translator mentioned they fixed a bug that made the alternate ending unreachable, so you should probably wait a bit until I translate the new data.

Edit: Did the spelling fixes for the new "fixed" data. They shouldn't affect the fixes by the translator since I only did spelling changes for the dialogue.

Last edited:

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
anyone know how to get past the game over in the infirmary?
It's unavoidable, there are two endings, one where you get caught by 5? shadows in the infirmary and one where you get caught by one shadow in the infirmary if you did a NG+ run after finishing the first ending, picked up the janitor key from the new trash can, and sharpened the library kids knife in the janitors room

Mika050982

Mar 1, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get a good ending pls. By the way, any strategy to escape 5 shadow people in the infarmacy

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes