3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Game sucks as a game but the art and voice acting is actually top notch. Any one know who the artist here is and if he's done anything else? The developer seems to hire different artists for each game.

Reactions: FigFigget

KAmiCG

Jul 29, 2017
Is there an ending after the 3rd run through and not encountering any Shadow men in the infirmary?

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
Well, about *good ending*- you need game version from Sep/29/2021 (not 1.0, i think). According patch notes- * Added a route to clarify the truth about Shadow Man.*

Last edited:

Khasnhhhhhhh1127

Dec 6, 2022
Doom_ Hi, I played some of your games like Shadow people, Lime and the Curious Leaf, Elven Warrioresses. They all have one thing in common that I can't save the game (I saved it in the game but when I close the file, there's nothing left). Can you tell me how to save the game?

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
Doom_ Hi, I played some of your games like Shadow people, Lime and the Curious Leaf, Elven Warrioresses. They all have one thing in common that I can't save the game (I saved it in the game but when I close the file, there's nothing left). Can you tell me how to save the game?
Perhaps you game folders located on system disk partition, or game folders is *read only*?

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
1- move game folder to another disk partition.
2- right mouse button click on game folder->properties->*read only* uncheck->apply

Khasnhhhhhhh1127

Dec 6, 2022
1- move game folder to another disk partition.
2- right mouse button click on game folder->properties->*read only* uncheck->apply
it doesn't work, if you have a video of this, that would be great for me (i try it on Lime And The Curious Leaf)

Last edited:

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
it doesn't work, if you have a video of this, that would be great for me (i try it on Lime And The Curious Leaf)
Sorry, I don't know what else to do. If the game doesn't save, 99% it's one of those cases. There may be something specific here, but I can't help here.
If you need video, just Google *read only uncheck*

Last edited:

Khasnhhhhhhh1127

Dec 6, 2022
Sorry, I don't know what else to do. If the game doesn't save, 99% it's one of those cases. There may be something specific here, but I can't help here.
If you need video, just Google *read only uncheck*
thanks for all the help but i am hopeless

Mr Kurtt

Sep 10, 2017
Game sucks as a game but the art and voice acting is actually top notch. Any one know who the artist here is and if he's done anything else? The developer seems to hire different artists for each game.
I don't know if you've already discovered the artist's name after years, but the name is Cai Pi Jun (or caisan), one of my favorite artists

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes