ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
That's a blatant lie and you know it if you played the game. Mist gets to have sex with Elycia plenty without NTR. If you don't accept Brad's/Blood's help at the start you can even miss out on the NTR entirely.
Plenty is a bold statement for what looks like maybe 10-15 events in a recollection gallery of over 100. So maybe 10% of the scenes aren't NTR? Maybe you can pump that up a little further if you count scenes that don't involve either Mist or Elycia?

Even if it weren't the case, when will people who dislike NTR finally stop demanding that NTR games have pure love sex scenes? There are plenty of non-NTR games for that, tons of pure love sex to enjoy in other games/media.
Here's a thought: make NTR the penalty in the game for losing, not the only sex in the game. It's for being pathetic. It was your own lack of skill/effort/grind/awareness that caused you to get cucked. MC had every opportunity to enjoy plenty of sex with his girl but because you failed, all MC saw was his girl being fucked by other guys.

This is less about demanding NTR games have pure love sex scenes and more about criticizing bad game design that punishes the player for not losing or not making decisions to intentionally cuck themselves. Either railroad the NTR since that's what you're assuming people are there for, or make it so there's actual in game rewards beyond "well, you saved your 2D gf. Congrats. We'll consider giving a complimentary, low effort sex scene or 3." This would naturally be a lot more work to create, but it would make a genuinely "NTR Avoidable" NTR game. Unless pure-NTR fans would be offended by the prospect of being able to both save the girl AND be rewarded with at least half as many unique sex scenes as there are NTR related scenes. In which case, pot, the kettle called....

Now, if there was a dev that played into this and made some fourth wall breaks where they make it clear they're actually cucking the player and not MC by denying them sex scenes for helping MC reach Pure Love/Happy end, then sure. Lean into it. But otherwise it's not "NTR Avoidable" it's largely just "Sex Avoidable", which makes for a really bad h-game design decision, even if NTR is the focus.

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
That's a blatant lie and you know it if you played the game. Mist gets to have sex with Elycia plenty without NTR. If you don't accept Brad's/Blood's help at the start you can even miss out on the NTR entirely.

Even if it weren't the case, when will people who dislike NTR finally stop demanding that NTR games have pure love sex scenes? There are plenty of non-NTR games for that, tons of pure love sex to enjoy in other games/media.
I denied Brad's help and played for several hours without a single sex scene.

Also what is wrong with liking to prevent NTR? That is just as valid as someone loving NTR!

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I denied Brad's help and played for several hours without a single sex scene.

Also what is wrong with liking to prevent NTR? That is just as valid as someone loving NTR!
You need to become lovers with Elysia by sleeping together in an Inn. After several times, you'll have sex with her and become lovers. Depending on the ending you get, there are also sex scenes of the MC with Elysia.

MC can also have sex with some of the prostitutes

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips
Jun 22, 2022
Plenty is a bold statement for what looks like maybe 10-15 events
Plenty is a valid statement compared to other NTR games. The overall percentage doesn't count really, especially not because the 100+ events are really more like 50 base events with variations for the MC's love state.

Your number of 10-15 can also be doubled, as there are variations for "lovers" and "childhood friend" sex scenes (even without NTR).

Here's a thought: make NTR the penalty in the game for losing, not the only sex in the game. It's for being pathetic. It was your own lack of skill/effort/grind/awareness that caused you to get cucked.
You just described the game. Shadowcore NTR only happens due to own lack of skill, effort and grinding. It is one of the very best examples for exactly that. NTR is a penalty for losing throughout the whole game. Only with much effort and lots of grind can the MC overcome his rivals and win the girl for himself.

make it so there's actual in game rewards beyond "well, you saved your 2D gf. Congrats.
The true ending is amazing, it's a really good reward in terms of story pay-off.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Then go and play a non-NTR game?
No shit or just not play the NTR but end it beore the cucking. Same stupid logic. Some of us only like NTR when it is optional and you shouldn't get punished for choosing that. For us the fun is in trying to play the game well enough to avoid the NTR yet know we will suffer it if we mess up!

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
You need to become lovers with Elysia by sleeping together in an Inn. After several times, you'll have sex with her and become lovers. Depending on the ending you get, there are also sex scenes of the MC with Elysia.

MC can also have sex with some of the prostitutes
We've slept in the Inn many times and it just goes to the next day, never an option for sex. I will give it one more go.

*edit* It worked. Took repeatedly sleeping in the Inn for 7-8 nights but it finally happened. At least there is some sex but still shouldn't have to work that hard for it!

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
We've slept in the Inn many times and it just goes to the next day, never an option for sex. I will give it one more go.

*edit* It worked. Took repeatedly sleeping in the Inn for 7-8 nights but it finally happened. At least there is some sex but still shouldn't have to work that hard for it!
Wait, so you like to play NTR games cause you enjoy having to work hard to avoid Said NTR, but you also don't like to work hard for vanilla scenes? I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, just asking cause I don't understand your stance at all.

But yeah, if it's like that, this Is probably the perfect game for you, but I would probably wait to play it, the translation Is absolutely horrible, but some hero Is working on a proper one as se speak, the game will be a way better experience with actual dialogue, cause the story in this one Is actually good.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Wait, so you like to play NTR games cause you enjoy having to work hard to avoid Said NTR, but you also don't like to work hard for vanilla scenes? I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, just asking cause I don't understand your stance at all.

But yeah, if it's like that, this Is probably the perfect game for you, but I would probably wait to play it, the translation Is absolutely horrible, but some hero Is working on a proper one as se speak, the game will be a way better experience with actual dialogue, cause the story in this one Is actually good.
Yeah I'm weird I know. You're right the translation is terrible and the other reason I quit playing it. But it sounds like it might fit my needs better than most NTR games so I am willing to give it another try.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes