4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
There are some inconsistencies in the background
In some pics where she lives seems to be in center of the city (balcony scene) but in others (for example in the third pic or when she parks the cop car) it seems to be in the countryside

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
There's an error if you choose to spend the night with Derreck instead of checking up on Jason.

Also, kinda inconsistent, but when she's on her 2nd day at her new work and calls Derreck, she is wearing her office skirt outfit and not her police uniform.

Would it be ok to add an option to put a darker background behind the text? During really bright scenes it's kinda jarring.

Also, is there some corruption system behind the scenes? Like for example, when you choose to lie or tell the truth to Sheril.

In the absence of meaningful clues to catch a pervert,
our intrepid detective devised better methods to catch him.:sneaky:

View attachment 2990306
THX for sharing...
Is that picture in-game or is it some bonus pic? I got the one where she's wearing her red underwear, bra and all.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Discover a gripping tale of secrets, suspense, and shadows in 'Shadows of Deception.'
Follow Diana, a determined detective, as she unravels a web of intrigue that threatens to engulf her life.
With every choice, you shape the story and guide Diana through a world filled with danger, deception, romance, and unexpected alliances.
Are you ready to step into the shadows and uncover the truth?​
Are shadows and uncovering the truth avoidable? :sneaky: I have an aversion to both. :p

The game looks good. thanks for the share. Madkoala

Reactions: Krishna teja Ada

Ganonymoose

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone know what "Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml" is and why my PC security just blew my eardrums out because of it?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very good start, the story is interresting, the characters are unique and beautifull, the only problem I had was font was a bit boring and small, which often gave me the vibe to skip it because it tires my eyes to squint reading it. I bared the suffering, as the story made up for it. So I would suggest to use a more pleasant font or least larger height to read it.

So the overall the game is mainly storytelling with few interaction between characters and several choices to influence who you like and how you will behave, which isn't a bad thing, but it requires a good font then. It like reading a good book with extra choice options. Either way keep up the good work the story itself is a very good detective one.

Reactions: Xill

Mad_Koala

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Anyone know what "Program:Win32/Wacapew.C!ml" is and why my PC security just blew my eardrums out because of it?
From reddit:
It is not necessarily a Trojan.

It is a component of PyInstaller, a Python tool that converts a Python script into an executable for computers that don't have python installed, or where you just want to double click and run. If the developer used the flag --uac-admin, PyInstaller adds wacapew.c to the executable to request the user receive a UAC Prompt to request Admin privileges.

Reactions: athreusclouds

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
1.) Jason intro needs to be a bit better. Is he adopted or what? Out a nowhere it's goes into flashback saying Jason has lost his parents and now live with diana.

2.) As diana is married shouldn't she have a wedding ring on her finger?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShadowsOfDeception-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Good start so far, the renders are nice and the story has potential. Two things:

The option "Time to refresh" leads to two lines and then back to the menu with this option greyed out. Am I missing something here, like renders or a bit more content? Actually, I was hoping for her to go showering and then grab the parcels naked. ;)

The minigames- this "click the right area in the picture" - between the story parts can be annoying. It'd be nice if I could skip these.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
good game, smoking hot milf, beautiful renders and the right amount of choices to make. Hopefully next update after she gets her dildos, they dont satisfy her enough and has to go out and get laid. i just hope this isnt a slow burn game, played enough of them already.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes