dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
for now there isn't any hot scene.
in cuckpld path ,camila give bull a lapdance.
in cheating path,bull and camila had a French kiss
Thank you for your opinion. I thought this game had a sex scene already judging from the vaginal sex tag.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Can someone explain me what are the 3 paths please ?
Is there a "sharing path" in which Fred voluntarily share his gf ? Netorase maybe?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Can someone explain me what are the 3 paths please ?
Is there a "sharing path" in which Fred voluntarily share his gf ? Netorase maybe?
There are 3 paths. Cuckold, Cheating and Blackmail. Fred doesn´t want to share his gf, the game just started so maybe in the future he changes his mind :ROFLMAO:
In your opinion, which path is the hottest path with scenes? I just want to start with the hottest one and then start a new save for another path. Thank you in advance.
The new version has some sexual content in the blackmail path, no vaginal tho, but definitely is the hottest one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cuckold and Cheating for the moment is just teasing

Last edited:
Reactions: DJKimble

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShadowsOfDesire-0.2b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

ugoughi

May 7, 2017
ShadowsOfDesire-0.2b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
What is the new changelog?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
What is the new changelog?
Content

Hello friends, thank you very much for the wait, here I bring you the 0.2b version of Shadows of Desire, first of all I want to tell you that due to problems that I have explained before, I could start working only on the 14th, from the 14th until today I have advanced 90% of what is in this update, at the beginning of the month I only worked on some renders, the story and maps, but everything else was from the 14th until today so an apology if it may feel a little short.
The update has 2 endings, right now I don't have time to publish the walkthrough to get the 2 ending which is not so difficult to get if you pay attention to a dialogue in the last event or "minigame", but some decisions taken before like checking camila's cell phone or exposing jessica influence a lot in the story for the next update, that said thank you very much and if you find any bugs please post them in the supporter chat in the supporters section in discord, i didnt had time to test it 100%.
Im going to sleep because i was awake for almost a whole day so tomorrow when i get free i will read your comments and upload the changelog (versions before 0.2b were untouched, i didnt applied bugfixes or something on this version because i did not had time)
LINK (WINDOWS)

Reactions: ugoughi
Jul 27, 2021
This game has an awful lot of bugs and weird stuff unfortunately, if I open the box outside the school I get to see a blowjob scene and it won't go away. Even when I manage to walk my character inside the school.

After going into the canteen I have to talk to Cami, but apparently you have TWO phone options in your inventory, the first one let's you message, browse etc... and second option in Important Items lets you call people...

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
There are 3 paths. Cuckold, Cheating and Blackmail. Fred doesn´t want to share his gf, the game just started so maybe in the future he changes his mind :ROFLMAO:

The new version has some sexual content in the blackmail path, no vaginal tho, but definitely is the hottest one.
Cuckold and Cheating for the moment is just teasing
Ok thank you ! Fred is knowing what his gf is doing on the cuckold path ?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
When you unlock the box at school and it tells you about the costumes, but it brings up the animation of the girl in the toilet giving a furious bj, and you're stuck.

This is kinda ehh to play through, like most rpgm games, and it's not helped by crap like having to go around lockpicking those lockers and stuff that's just pointless timewasting, I hope a replay room or something gets added because the scenes seem pretty decent but can't imagine anyone wanting to go through this 3 times for the routes.

Sheguito

Feb 6, 2023
Despite following the walkthrough, I can't do the blackmail part, where should I go to the bathroom and say "You know it's not" to Jason? I never get that part

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes