Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
games bugged after first private party, before fred's dream starts
I suspect most of the bugs are because there are switches for an event completion but not for time of day or day,
So some maps have an autoplay event that resets some switches, so if a map is used for morning and midday during midday if you leave the map and come back then the game thinks it's morning as it's been reset, is why you become stuck as the events cannot play as those have end switches.

Adding time of day and day switch would be the simplest fix for this so: MorningEND, MiddayEND then when it's a new day just reset them so all the time-ENDs get turned off if you have a Day switch as well,
or you could just add 'Conditional Branches' to all events so if you don't have the correct conditions the event would just end.

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
Shamanno: the story is good, the paths are interesting but the game system is too distracting, if you don't talk to the right people or get a dialogue sequence wrong you skip scenes or get stuck. I don't always have to read the walkthrough to move forward in the game but add, like in many RPGMs, a "travel diary" or a "quest log" to tell you what to do, where to go and who to talk to. Then there are some bugs like if I enter the phone the second time and open the redx application to see the second photo posted I get stuck it doesn't let me leave the phone anymore, then sometimes I take the bus from school to go to work and I return to the school another time perhaps because I skipped a dialogue or a scene. If you can make it a lot clearer and simpler it would have a lot of potential to be a great game ; last thing the animations are too fast if you could slow down to be more natural, thanks

Last edited:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Please someone help me. Im stuck at cuckold path after the lap dance when i want to go in the city it will load back in the classroom.
I can't share my save file here, but some people had the same bug, you have to restart or you can enter in the dev's discord and I posted my save files before the lap dance and it doesn't have that bug.

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
the game has great potential. I'll come back to it in 3 or 4 more updates. only thing that needs work is 1. all these bugs and the game mechanics need to be fixed and changed. 2. the animations are horrendous. SPOILER: I got to the part in the blackmail path where gf gives jason a blowjob for the first time and I immediately closed the game off and delete it. that animation was just soo bad. better to just have images for now imo. the characters and story are good though and this is a good game worth playing.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal

RoseThorn

Jan 1, 2018
There's just so many bugs. First bug being that when I opened up the chest to get the bunny suit, it (for whatever reason) started to play the jessica blowjob scene and wouldn't go away. Then after school I went to work and couldn't enter the red door no matter what I did. Then I told the gangster "wait a sec" to try to get through ANY of these bugs and then HE wouldn't talk to me anymore. It's a fun game concept, but this is insane lol I have no idea how to progress and without a skip button I'm not going back further than what I'm at.

Reactions: Russian_Cuckold

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Renpy please- Who wants to run through a 2D MAP 2023....
If theres an upside to RPMG idk it... please someone enlighten me.
Otherwise the game seem enticing.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
What's the difference between Cuckold and Cheating in this game?
The scenes will be different, it's just started so only the dev knows what will happen. But for what we can see in the paths, the MC will get excited in the cuckold and in the cheating the GF will fall under Jason's influence because of the lust.

Reactions: MisterZone
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes