Changelog:

Changelog v0.2c (09.10.2023)
  • Added between 440 and 480 new renders
  • Added "Windbourg" neighborhood.
  • Added Ethan first mission.
  • Progress on Cuckold path.
  • Introducing ScoyNeko
  • Introducing Daphne
  • Progress on Blackmail path (continuation of "save jessica" option)
Bugfixes (09.10.2023)
  • Fixed images when talking to the fat man outside Jason's house.
  • Fixed a bug that caused an infinite loop to appear after opening the box outside the school.
  • Fixed a bug where you could walk through Jason in the morning.
  • Fixed the bug where you got into an infinite loop if you didn't choose the colored options in the lap dance event.
  • Fixed the bug where you got into an infinite loop after watching the first scene in the red box.
  • Fixed the bug where when entering van store after talking to the gangster or before Cami appears in the city, you went back to the previous day, breaking the game.
  • Fixed the bug where if you don't accept the gangster, he doesn't talk to you again so you can't advance.

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
New Version v0.2c

Mega

PW: SOD02C91023

Changelog:

• Introducing ScoyNeko
  • Introducing Daphne
Bugfixes (09.10.2023)
  • Fixed a bug that caused an infinite loop to appear after opening the box outside the school.
  • Fixed the bug where you got into an infinite loop if you didn't choose the colored options in the lap dance event.
  • Fixed the bug where you got into an infinite loop after watching the first scene in the red box.
  • Fixed the bug where when entering van store after talking to the gangster or before Cami appears in the city, you went back to the previous day, breaking the game.
  • Fixed the bug where if you don't accept the gangster, he doesn't talk to you again so you can't advance.
The link doesn't work, please reload it.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
New Version v0.2c

Mega

Changelog:

• Introducing ScoyNeko
  • Introducing Daphne
Bugfixes (09.10.2023)
could we get a re upload?

Reactions: SunSh1neBRUH

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
New Version v0.2c

Mega

Changelog:

• Introducing ScoyNeko
  • Introducing Daphne
Bugfixes (09.10.2023)
reupload would be nice

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
How is this already down! Wow
Bro, it's the dev who created this thread and is active here at F95zone interacting with people. He will see when someone try to leak updates here before the dates scheduled for them to become public.

Banjorune

Jul 23, 2023
I like the game so far, but I'm STUCK! I'm in the school hallway, and I have to bring Ruth her food. I go to Hallway "C," where she was before, but she's not there. Everywhere else I go, it says I can't until I bring Ruth her food... So how do I get Ruth her food? Please help me!

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I like the game so far, but I'm STUCK! I'm in the school hallway, and I have to bring Ruth her food. I go to Hallway "C," where she was before, but she's not there. Everywhere else I go, it says I can't until I bring Ruth her food... So how do I get Ruth her food? Please help me!
call her on the phone, then go to the canteen

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Read the dialogues more carefully. Returning with a sandwich for Ruth, you are not in her former place, and when you try to leave, you see a message that you should call her. Call Ruth!

Jan 7, 2021
It would be nice if someone could share a few save files for different paths. There are so many routes and options and I don't want to start from the beginning to try another one.

Reactions: Chumpyman

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
0.2c Public Version

Windows

Mac

patch for some bug fixes

didn't notice these are on main page , I will delete if requested to do so

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes