Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Yes. Nevermind, I skipped that already. You're safe after that. but I missed some scenes because in the step by step some information was at the end
Which scenes did you miss? I had to do 4 saves in that path to see all the content of the update :ROFLMAO:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Which scenes did you miss? I had to do 4 saves in that path to see all the content of the update :ROFLMAO:
Photos with bunny clothes, another scene of Isabella that I couldn't find, the scene of Ruth, and the shopping that should be done at the end

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Photos with bunny clothes, another scene of Isabella that I couldn't find, the scene of Ruth, and the shopping that should be done at the end
For the bunny photos you need to open the chest, then speak with Ethan in the dark alley after working with Freddy and finding Camilla, then speak with Ethan in the second day before going to school, then when you go back from school to you house, he will be north of the bus station in the door by the Inn.
Which scene of Bella did you miss?
The Ruth scene is weird, I just told the dev so maybe it was a bug or something else.
You´re talking about the shopping in Van´s shop?

Reactions: Madarahyuuga
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes