alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Had a black screen after this scene. tryed with 2c and 2b version , both is give same error. ill be greatfull if anyone have a save after this scene or any solition idea.

Last edited:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Had a black screen after this scene. tryed with 2c and 2b version , both is give same error. ill be greatfull if anyone have a save after this scene or any solition idea.
That´s the end of the cheating path, it will be continued in the next update.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
The dev said that hopefully a gallery will be implemented in 0.3. We just have to wait:sneaky:
Do you know all of the FREE scenes available in the game?

Interesting ones I got were:
-Camila Handjob
-Camila Semi Blowjob
-Camila Drugged? Blowjob
-Camila Rape Sex

Scenes that I think are there but don't know how to get them:
1. Jessica Bathroom leading to sex in the stall (I don't know if there is supposed to be an ACTUAL scene here if you let him rape her, but I didn't get anything just their sprites moving into the stall w/ noises)

2. Redhead Cosplay Blowjob? (I see it in the teaser images on this forum but don't know how to obtain it. Any tips?)

If I missed anything notable like another blowjob or sex, lemme know.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Do you know all of the FREE scenes available in the game?

Interesting ones I got were:
-Camila Handjob
-Camila Semi Blowjob
-Camila Drugged? Blowjob
-Camila Rape Sex

Scenes that I think are there but don't know how to get them:
1. Jessica Bathroom leading to sex in the stall (I don't know if there is supposed to be an ACTUAL scene here if you let him rape her, but I didn't get anything just their sprites moving into the stall w/ noises)

2. Redhead Cosplay Blowjob? (I see it in the teaser images on this forum but don't know how to obtain it. Any tips?)

If I missed anything notable like another blowjob or sex, lemme know.
The sex scenes available at the moment are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Jessica scene is when you have the option to save her or leave her, you only see her on her knees

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
To get this scene, you need to talk to her when you are playing as Jason in the new update, you can follow the walkthough in the dev´s discord

Reactions: IceHunt55

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
With all the racial slurs being thrown around it felt like watching Django Unchained...

Anyways, as some people have already stated, it's hard to unlock everything and replays are tedious due to the unskippable animations and slow dialogue system..So a gallery is strongly needed.

Having said that, despite the fact that I strongly dislike the genre especially if it's not netori (Which I prefer). The female MC looked so stunning in the thumbnail and because of that it was impossible for me to ignore her content.

I mainly played the blackmail route so here are the save files for every main scene you may encounter (Except for some secondary characters, good luck unlocking those):
Save1: You may skip this one I just added it to avoid breaking the file structure since I reuploaded the save folder as a whole
Save2: Melissa Bathroom/blackmail BJ scene with Jason
Save3: FMC Handjob Bedroom/Blackmail scene with Jason
Save4: Fred (MC) deciding whether he will save Jessica or not (If he saves her the FMC will pay the price in a later scene and will be drugged and orally abused by both Jason and Junior while having no top on, that will be in a seperate save) If he doesn't save her however, we get to hear what's happening behind closed doors but no actual scene is shown and also..The FMC doesn't get ravaged by Junior and his friend.
Save5: You play as Jason and choose whether or not to coerce FMC into giving you a BJ or take her anal virginity (If you keep your pants on and choose the touch command several times) This save was made after saving Jessica so there will be another scene involving Jason and FMC once the male MC wakes up.
Save6: Jason and Junior take turns abusing FMC while she is drugged but only the Junior part is shown
Save7:Same as Save 5 but the MC didn't save Jessica so there won't be a punishement for FMC by Jason and Junior afterwards and the MC is still awake and in good health.
Save8: A continuation of Save 7 but with all actions set to trigger the Anal scene
Save9: End of content for this route, You may ignore this save as well.

I would be grateful if someone could share the other routes with us, thanks.

Last edited:

Kelser

Jun 29, 2021
Save complete?
personally, if you just send the save file it doesn't work, you need to send the folder with all the saves for it to work

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
With all the racial slurs being thrown around it felt like watching Django Unchained...

Anyways, as some people have already stated, it's hard to unlock everything and replays are tedious due to the unskippable animations and slow dialogue system..So a gallery is strongly needed.

Having said that, despite the fact that I strongly dislike the genre especially if it's not netori (Which I prefer). The female MC looked so stunning in the thumbnail and because of that it was impossible for me to ignore her content.

I mainly played the blackmail route so here are the save files for every main scene you may encounter (Except for some secondary characters, good luck unlocking those):

Save1: Melissa Bathroom/blackmail BJ scene with Jason
Save2: FMC Handjob Bedroom/Blackmail scene with Jason
Save3: Fred (MC) deciding whether he will save Jessica or not (If he saves her the FMC will pay the price in a later scene and will be drugged and orally abused by both Jason and Junior while having no top on, that will be in a seperate save) If he doesn't save her however, we get to hear what's happening behind closed doors but no actual scene is shown and also..The FMC doesn't get ravaged by Junior and his friend.
Save4: You play as Jason and choose whether or not to coerce FMC into giving you a BJ or take her anal virginity (If you keep your pants on and choose the touch command several times) This save was made after saving Jessica so there will be another scene involving Jason and FMC once the male MC wakes up.
Save5: Jason and Junior take turns abusing FMC while she is drugged but only the Junior part is shown
Save6:Same as Save 4 but the MC didn't save Jessica so there won't be a punishement for FMC by Jason and Junior afterwards and the MC is still awake and in good health.
Save7: A continuation of Save 6 but with all actions set to trigger the Anal scene

I would be grateful if someone could share the other routes with us, thanks.
you need to upload the config too or they wont work

Reactions: Drafox
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes